Chapter 3

"Um hello?"

"Jeongin"

"Hello!"

I blinked a few times and looked at Hyunjin. He gave me an annoyed expression.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said we're here, get out" he said coldly.

"Oh yeah sorry."

I quickly got out of his car and closed the door. I was still a little dazed but I made my way inside and to my room where I sat on the edge of my bed.

I ran my fingers through my hair anxiously.

I couldn't stop thinking about that guy from work and how uncomfortable he made me. I didn't want to go back the next day but I had no choice.

Since my mom wasn't home yet and I didn't want to be myself I decided to call a friend.

I grabbed phone and made the call.

"Sup dork."

"Minnie"

"The one and only"

"Can you come over?"

"Yeah why, you good?"

"I just wanted some company,"

"Well you've called the right person my friend I'll be right there,"

I smiled when Seungmin hung up, I knew he could always count on him to cheer me up.
_

The doorbell hung and I ran to open it.

Seungmin burst through the doors and hugged me tightly.

"Minnie, I can't breathe!" I squealed.

"I don't care deal with it!" He stated, spinning me around.

We eventually calmed down and we're sitting on my couch walking some cringe movie that we keep making fun of.

Somehow we got on the topic of the show. I had already told Seungmin about what it consisted of.

"So, how is the guy," He asked, sipping the coke he stole from my fridge.

I shrug.

"Could be better," I said discouraged.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Did something happen? You're not really acting like yourself," he asked concerned.

I didn't want to talk about what happened at work. I don't know why, usually I tell Seungmin everything but for some reason I didn't want to tell him this.

I forced on a small smile and rolled my eyes in feigned playfulness.

"No minnie, I'm fine. Its just weird pretending to date someone," I responded.

"Yeah, I get that. But at least he's super hot right?" Seungmin said wiggling his eyebrow.

I chuckled and pushed him away gently.

"Ewww I hate when you do that!"

"What are you talking about? I look sexy when I do that," he said and put his hand on his chest in shock.

"Sexy my butt" I said rolling eyes again.

"But you gotta admit tho, Hyunjin is smoking hot," He Fanned himself to emphasize his words.

"Well...I mean...I guess he's okay...he's kinda cute," I shrug again.

"Oh, you are dumb. Are you really trying to sit here and tell me that that man isn't the most attractive man you've ever seen," Seungmin cocked his head to the side in suspicion.