Chapter 28

That night I didn't get much sleep. I spent the night staring at Dwaekki and thinking about my feelings for Hyunjin. 

I was hoping that if I thought about it long enough I'd realize that I didn't actually have romantic feelings for him, that it was just the closeness that we're force to have. I'd realize that I was crazy for even thinking for a second that I could actually like him and I would laugh about once our contracts we're over and show is done.

Of course, that wasn't the case. In fact it was the exact opposite. The more I thought about my feelings the more real they became. I mentally cursed myself every time I remembered a new memory of when he made my heart flutter or my face blush.

I was eventually able to settle down enough to get some sleep. I kept Dwaekki close to me as I snuggled under the blankets that we're starting to feel a lot warmer than they did when I first got here.

When we got to the venue that day Soeun met us in our dressing room. I look around for Mr. Wang but he wasn't there.

"Where's Mr. Wang?" I asked.

She frowned, "He's dealing with a situation,"

"What happened?" I said.

"Some group of crazy fans tried to break in here before the panel," She said rolling her eyes, "Apparently they really hate the fact that you're with Hyunjin. But it's nothing to worry about. There's no way they're getting in now."

I'd be lying if I told you that didn't scare me. I couldn't help but think of what might've happened if they would've succeeded with they're plan. What even was they're plan? What did they plan on doing to me?

"Anyway that's not important right now. I have to talk to you about the event," She started and we all took a seat, "Not to worry you both but this is going to take a lot of acting. I need you to work with each other here. You will be mostly improvising but I want you to pay close attention to what each other says so that you don't contradict each other. They'll mostly ask you questions about your relationship. So things like favorite date spots, You're favorite song to listen to together, you're plans for the future. Just try to give the audience what they want."

I nodded. This is one of the times our acting is really tested. That's why we were hired. Because we're actors, not just because people think we look good together. I was actually kind of excited. I tried to think of it as less of lying and more of putting on a performance. It made me feel better and I was excited to act.

Neither of us had any questions so we went straight to hair and make up. About 5 minutes into getting my make up done I heard the door opened. When I look over I was surprised to see that it wasn't Mr. Wang but two of the other couples on the show, Mark and Haechan and Felix and Changbin.

my eyes widened as I stubbled and greeting and they smiled at me.

"Hello, we wanted to come say hi," Said Felix.

I had of course talked to the other couples in passing but we're not the closest. It's not because of anything bad I was just nervous. I had always wondered if they even liked me because I'm part of the only couple on the show that's faking it.

Felix and Haechan took a seat next to me Mark stood in the doorway while Changbin went to greet Hyunjin.

"How have you been?" Haechan asked.

I smiled, "I've been good, what about you two?" I said.

"We've been good. We came by because we usually visit the other couples all the time but we realized we never come see you and Hyunjin," Haechan explained.

I nodded in understanding.

"Are you excited for the panel?" Haechan asked.

"I'm a little nervous actually," I admitted.