Appetite

"Well hello so we meet again" Crowley announced. Standing behind the corpse, I peek over his side to only notice that the group of vampire extermination kids had the look of genuine terror on their face. A quiet chuckle escaped my lips before Crowley gave the signal to attack.

I aimed straight for the brown haired kid with the bow. He was quick to raise his arrow and aim towards me. A small smirk tinged my lips as he released the string and sent the flaming green arrow soaring towards me.

"Nice try kid" I say before I swiftly jump above the flying arrow, grabbing it and forcefully throwing right back towards the kid. I landed on my feet not far from him, finding that the arrow exploded at his feet. I was quick to make sure he didn't escape by grabbing his arm and throwing him to the ground, pinning him there with most of my strength.

"But it's gonna take a lot more than that to get me" I say in a smug tone. My Influence coated my words, persuading him indirectly to not struggle. Beside me Crowley lifted a girl with light lilac hair by the neck, holding her there as she struggled to relieve his grip. "Shinoa!" The kid yelled out. I quietly chuckled before I lean down and deeply bit into his shoulder.

His blood started to soak through his dark cloak and into my mouth. Hunger I didn't even know I had began to overwhelm me.

Probably because my appetite is still a little overbearing from last night.

A sudden screaming made me jump. I sat up and look at where it came from, noticing that it was the dark haired kid from earlier. Mikaela stood across from him, standing a relaxed guard as he watched the kid hunch over. His screams were nonstop.

The screams stop before the fuel island canopy they stood on suddenly burst into pieces.

In the corner of my eye I notice Crowley sit straight and look where it came from as well. Chess and Horn did too. We all watch as a unnatural sight began to walk our way. Chess and Horn quickly ran over to me, picking me up off the brown head and escorting me off to the side.

Crowley looked over at me to make sure i was okay before turning his attention back to the thing. He stood off the girl he pinned to the ground and slowly started walking towards it.

The demonic looking thing raised the kid's sword and swung, forcing a explosive and devastating wave of force at Crowley. We watch as everything in its path fell to nothing but rubble. A large crater formed in the earth just at our feet.

"Holy shit" I mumble. I look over in time just time to see the kid lunge towards Crowley.

"Crowley!" I say, breaking away from the girls protection and towards where Crowley and the thing fought. I was quick to get there and I found that Crowley stood yards away, catching his breath and keeping his distance from the kid.

The kid readied another attack but before he could, I ran in front of the thing's aim. My sword absorbed his blade's force, almost making my own slip from my hands. I groan as I struggle to keep the upperhand. "Aw. He had to go and get my clothes all dirty" I hear Crowley complain. "Ugh. Y'know, It's getting hard to keep it back Crow-" I announce before a sudden kick to my stomach caused me to cry out in pain.

I fall back into Crowley's arms, groaning, trying to regain the breath that got kicked out of me. "You okay?" He asks. "Fine." I cough. A sudden burst of force hit us. Crowley held me and himself up right by his sword in the ground. My back was turned towards the force of it to protect myself from flying debris.

The attack eventually died out and we relaxed. "Still okay?" He asks. I scoff quietly as I still attempt to regain my breath. We stood there for a second. "Oh God. I'm thirsty" I whine, making Crowley laugh.

"Uh...its gone..." Crowley says after a few seconds. I pull away just enough from his hold to turn to look where the kid was, finding that he was in fact not there. "Whew. Good. Now I can actually take a breath" I say. Crowley hummed, tightening his hold on my waist.

I look around the area quickly to confirm no other crazed and demonic looking livestock were about to attack. "Hey." He says. I turn to look at him. "Thanks for having my back. Its my job to protect you but you protected me" He says. I chuckle.

"You're welcome" I whisper. I gently stood on my tiptoes before pressing a gentle yet suggestive kiss to the skin of his neck. "Think maybe you could pay me back by satisfying my appetite later?" I ask. Crowley silently laughed as he tightened his hold around my back, easily lifting me up to make it where I was almost even with his height.

"Why of course Miss Kuran. Anything for you" he whispers.