SEASON 2: Morohoshi

His skin was ice cold due to no blood circulating in his veins. Silence filled the air as we lay against eachother, vulnerable and in a post passionate haze. I lay with my ear against his chest and he held me close with his arm around my shoulders. His fingertips gently rub aagainst my arm up and down as he lay back with his eyes closed. A small, content grin covered his lips.

We've been here for a while I'm guessing. Not that I've been keeping track and/or complaining.

"Crowley?" I ask, gaining his attention with a "Hm?" in response. "Do you ever feel like we went too fast? Having a baby, getting married all in the span of a year. Do you ever feel like we should've done our relationship more of the traditional way?" I whisper.

His gentle ministrations on my arm slowed stopped and he opened his eyes as he sighs, "Things did get a little hectic after you got pregnant.". He chuckles. "But no. The thought has never crossed my mind.".

"I don't regret the way things went" He admits.

"I don't regret falling in love with your mother. She didn't either. Even after all the hate and pain we suffered as a human and a vampire together, we still would've done it again if we were given the chance." Father whispers, gently running through my hair to soothe me to sleep. "You look just like her, y'know. " He admits.

"How did you two meet?" I ask, looking up at the crimson eyed corpse as he met my eyes with a smile. "I was out hunting one night and I came across an alley where your mother was working. Her brothel-keeper was making a mess and taking your mother's as well as the other female workers' share and leaving them to starve. She had called the keeper out and was beating her for it. I decided to have my feeding on him and she didn't report me for it. In fact, she showed gratitude" He explains.

"It didn't bother her that you were a vampire?" I ask. He shook his head. "She simply asked me of my name and uttered a Thank you. From then on I would meet her in the bar or on that street corner often and I would talk to her every single time. I was quick to fall in love, as did she." He admits.

"Were you ever gonna turn her into one of us?" I ask. He shook his head, sighing with a gentle smile. "God already showed me enough hatred by making me into what I am all those years ago. I wouldn't allow him to use the same wrath against her. She deserved a peaceful life with her heart still beating" He says.

"Then again, I was born in a time where you have to get married and have a lot of children as soon as you can" he shamelessly chuckles before he reached over to tuck a strand of my hair gently behind my ear, grounding me from my thoughts. "Do you?" He asks in a whisper. I shook my head. "No." I admit. I push myself up enough to meet his lips with a gentle kiss. "I don't regret falling in love with you" I whisper, seeing his smile grow into one where he bared his fangs. His deadliest weapon and his greatest attraction. I press a kiss to his lips again before I quickly sat up and slid out from under the covers.

I snatch my bra and panties from the ground and pull them on before stood to pull on the rest of my clothes, humming as i did so. "A set of eyes had pinned him. Became his version of a kingdom. She's everything the devil can't be. When she's singing to me "Glory""

The entire time, I felt his stare burn into my skin. "Enjoying the view?" I tease, my back turned to him as I plop down to pull on my socks and boots. "You have no idea" He chuckles teasingly.

"Alright. Get dressed. They should be done eating by now." I say.

"Yes ma'am" He says. He does as instructed and started to pull on his clothes. I finish with the zipper on my boot, basking in the silence with my thoughts that, for some reason, related to my father.

"Just tell me who she is Ferid. No games" He says. "Oh but you're no fun" Ferid says. "I'm Leila Kuran" I state since he clearly wasn't gonna introduce me anytime soon.

"3rd Progenitor Morohoshi's daughter? Finally found her Ferid?" The man across the room, supposedly named Crowley, says. "Indeed I have. We finally have our trump card" Ferid says.

A sudden question came to mind, one I realized I've never asked before in the 8 years I've known him.

"Crowley?" I ask, peering over my shoulder to him, noticing his well defined back muscles first. "Mhmm?" He hummed again, never turning to face me. He finished buckling his belt before i ask, "Have you ever met my father, when he was still in the council? With the way you and Ferid were talking when I first met you, it sounded like you guys were close in a way".

"Mmm" he hummed. "I never met him really but I'd see him occasionally when he would meet with Ferid one on one. From what I understand, your father stuck closer to the upper ranks like Urd Geales and Rigr Stafford which is why he was never around really". He turned and picked up his uniform coat off the side of the bed as I watch. "But, Ferid managed to keep in contact with the 3rd progenitor after he left. Which is how Ferid learned about you and why he wanted you to join our ranks."

I purse my lips, humming. That explains everything and more.

What my father was like when he was alive. Why Ferid wanted me of all people as his pawn. If he and Crowley were ever aquantinces.

'Why have I never asked before? I'm an idiot...' I mentally slap myself.

Another burning question started to rise on my tongue before a sudden, gentle touch pressed against the pulse point on my neck, bringing me out of my crowded thoughts. Crowley was leaned over from where he sat next to me on the bed, I never noticed him move. I felt his breath against the spot where he kissed and a chill ran down my spine. 

"What are you thinking?" He breathes against my ear, sending another chill down my spine. "Why did he leave though?" I ask in a hushed whisper.

"No one knows. Not even Ferid." He admits. He quietly sighs. "It didn't matter either. As far as the council is concerned, Taichi Morohoshi broke the laws of the progenitors and he was banned from ever coming back" He admits.