Help

"Crowley" A breathless, almost silent whimper escaped her lips. She shifted her body before a quiet moan rolled off her tongue. "Ah" She sighed. Her legs subconsciously closed tight together as she shifted in her bed. Her legs were already damp with arousal. She hummed loudly, letting herself over the edge just before her eyes open. She groaned as she sat up.

"Good dream?" A voice asks. I jump and look at where it came from. Crowley stood by the window, the place he was when I went back to sleep. "I'm sorry. It happened again" I sigh.

He slowly approached me. "It's fine" He says as he sat down on the edge of the bed next to me. He sighed quietly. "I need to take a shower-" I start to say, beginning to scoot out of bed. However, I was cut off by Crowley's hand grabbing my wrist.

"Use your Influence on me." He says. I sat down with a confused look on my face. Before I knew it, his lips were to my ear, whispering "make me want you". "Why?" I ask, feeling a hint of heat tinge my cheeks. "You got a problem you need some assistance with. Clearly I'm the only one who can help" He presses a kiss to my ear. "You did say my name after all"

My breath hitched. "Okay" I whisper with my Influence hidden behind my words. "Thank you" I whisper. He hummed his 'you're welcome' before he quickly slid his skillfully cold fingertips under my shirt, dancing along the warm skin of my stomach as he slowly hiked up my night shirt. I close my eyes, focusing on the tingling, electrifying feeling from every place he touched me. His lips attacked mine, kissing my swelling pink skin.

He gently pushed me back till I was laying down in the bed. His free hand pinned my right hand above my head, restricting my movement. I arch my back, grinding into his body I had not realized was so close to my own. He groaned. I felt his cold hand slip farther up under my shirt and squeezed my breast.

A involuntary response slipped past my lips, leaving my mouth wide open as a light moan slid off my tongue. He took this chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. I place my hand ontop of his that held my breast, signaling him to do it again. He squeezed my breast again, earning a moan to come vibrating through his mouth.

He groaned again. I felt his body slowly start to grind against mine, His body wasn't aroused enough for him down there but I still felt him. I reach up and grab onto his belt that held his sheath for his sword.

He pulled his lips away, out of breath. He grabbed my wrist and pulled away to pin it above my head. "You know I won't be able to stop" He whispers quieter. He was doing this to only make me feel better. He had no concern for himself in this situation which means that he didn't plan on going all the way. But I want to. "Then don't." I say. He slowly eyed my body, meeting my eyes.

His eyes begin growing dark, his face giving off the vibe that he had real bad thoughts running through his head. His head quickly dipped down to press his lips against the skin of my neck, nipping at the swelling skin. "Please don't stop" I whisper, feeling heat slick my core. He groaned again, vibrating echoes through my skin. My back arched subconsciously with my eyes shutting at the growing pleasure in the pit of my stomach.

The weight his hands pressed against my wrist let go and begin fumble with the lace cloth of my panties. "God" he whispers. He got straight to the point, spreading my legs wide and dipping his head between my thighs.

He placed passionate kisses along the skin of my inner thighs, gaining closer and closer to my heat. My hands tangle in his hair just as he placed his last kiss on my left thigh before biting into the muscle. Blood oozed out of the bite andhe was quick to start drinking it. "Fuck" I whisper, feeling my back arch. God. I felt amazing.

Once he felt satisfied, He quickly stood, peeling off his belt and jacket before leaning over and tearing off the old nightshirt from my body. I lay there bare, and exposed.

"How are you so beautiful?" He whispers as he hovered over me and began to kiss me again. He deepened his kiss as his fingers danced across my skin and slowly down to my already sensitive area. I groan and pull away, out of breath the moment he pressed his cold fingers against my damp core.

My world became light and I feel my mind begin to be clouded with lust.

With no words, he stood before he undid the buttons on his pants. He kicked off his pants before climbing onto the bed and pulling me towards it's center.

He pressed his mid section into my body as he dipped his head between my neck and my shoulder to place love bites and passionate kisses. My eyes snap shut as another moan let loose.

"Shh" He says. I shut my eyes again, forcing the tears that were lining my eyes to fall. I felt his ice cold hand grab my thigh and hold it tightly. His presence grew closer as a sudden sharp pain filled my core. I gasp as my fingers suddenly start clawing at his back. He let out a silent, warm breath of curses into my ear as he pressed the rest of himself deeper into me.

He wait for a few moments, letting me adjust to him. I whine as my fingernails dig deep into his skin. He groaned in my ear.

He slowly began to pull himself out before roughly pushing himself back in. This sent a new wave of pleasure and moans to escape. He was silent except the occasional grunt or moan. But it all began to reveal themselves the faster he paced himself.

I eventually, somehow through my lust clouded mind, feel his deep thrusts become sloppy and lazy the longer he tries to keep going. I drop my head, letting myself go after one final thrust from him.

I spilt all over him. He pressed himself against me as he thrusted a few more times before letting out a groan before holding himself still. He hovered above me for a few seconds as I try to regain my breath and my mind. "Fuck" I whisper.

His hot breath blew against my sweaty skin. It was difficult to even come down from my high. "God" He whispers in my ear before he pulled himself out of me. I gasp at the sudden emptiness. It wasn't long before I felt his cold hands on my body, turning me to my stomach. His body laid ontop of mine and He slowly skimmed the skin of my neck with his lips. A sharp pinch bit into the skin at the base of my neck.

A gasp slid off my tongue as my nails dug into the covers and held them tightly to the point my knuckles turned white. Crowley started sucking at the blood running from my neck strongly. The sounds of suction and squelching filled the room. The world was slowly sinking into dark before my eyes. Mind-numbing pleasure began to overwhelm my whole body.

"Agh... uh... ah," groans fell out of my mouth. The pleasure made me feel weak yet amazing at the same time. "Ah...Crowley" I say shakey. He groaned at the sound of his name suddenly sinking his teeth deeper into my skin. I gasp, shifting myself and somehow making him moan into my skin. He reached and grabbed onto my arm to pull me closer to him and keep me bound to his death grip.

At this point, I don't feel him slide inside me again. It all comes back to me when I feel his hips thrust into me. A whine spewed out of my mouth at the pain that burst through me. I could tell he was enjoying every bit of this.

At this point, I dunno if he's still under my influence. Or even if somewhere in his emotionless clouded mind, he found a newfound greed for sex. All I know is that this felt amazing.

Welcome to the Crowley Simp Feast. I know this was long awaited and I hope you enjoyed it. I've had this saved in my phone's notes for months so I've added to it and tried to make it special for you guys. I was excited to see what kind of commentary this would get so yeah🤣🤣. Anyway thank you so much for reading.