Into The Morning

"You. Go find your commander and tell him to return if he doesn't want to see his comrades killed" I say with my Influence in my voice. Fear stricken, the livestock quickly scrambled up and hurried off.

Behind where I stood, I hear Crowley laugh.

I turn to face him with a quiet laugh in my voice, walking slowly to the corpse, through about 40 other men lay strewn about on the street, dead or wishing they were.

"Nice job" He whispers, wrapping his closest arm around my body and pulling me close. He pressed a quick chaste kiss to my head before looking over the sea of black uniforms and bloodied stone.

He sighed. "What a way to start our morning huh?".

A quiet sigh escaped my lips as I pull myself from my thoughts, pressing Emelisse's head closer to my chest, holding it there as I rock the newborn gently.

Standing by the window of my bedroom, I look out at the group of 20 humans strung up just outside. I feel Crowley's presence behind me grew closer. His body pressed into my back.

"She asleep?" His voice asks in a quiet whisper into my ear, careful not to wake Emelisse all over again.

I hum quietly. "Kind of hard to sleep when something like that is going on outside." I whisper, nodding my head towards the window. The corpse only huffed a quiet laugh before I turn to face him.

"You feeling okay? The fight didn't take too much out of you, did it?" He asks.

I shook my head. "I'll be okay to keep going" I admit.

"Good" He says. He pressed a quick, chaste kiss to my forehead before leaning down make his lips even with my ear. "I have to say I'm shocked you're even walking after last night" His voice teased, deeper and quieter than before.

I slowly crawl over his figure, pushing the corpse into the mattress as I straddle him. I feel his cold hands gently rub up and down my sides, before skillfully running under my new dress.

Chills run down my spine, sending a wave of arousal towards my core and a knot to my stomach. A shakey gasp escaped my lips, making the corpse smugly smirk.

Hovering over him, I press my lips firmly into his, taking in the sharp taste of metallic blood from his recent meal.

He lifts himself up to sit more upright, guiding me closer to where he wants me to be before pushing me down hard onto his midsection.

Against his mouth, a moan instinctively slid off my tongue, hands traveling to tug lightly at his hair. A breathless gasp escapes his lips when I finally start grinding my core against his, his hands enforcing a bruising grip on my hips. "You're so beautiful"

A quiet whine escaped my lips before I feel his hands rock my hips faster. A quiet slur of groans and curses fell from his lips at the amount of friction I was enforcing on him. He looked to be genuinely enjoying it.

I can't say I'm not content with what's happening either.

Before I knew it, he was gently laying me down on the bed on my back. His cold hands gently pushed my legs farther apart, revealing my damp arousal with crystal clarity.

The corpse only smirked as he hooked his fingers on the sides of my panties and tore it off my legs with haste.

He quietly chuckled as I feel his face dip down to my neck, sucking and nipping at the skin as his other hand was shedding his uniform with ease.

"Oh my god. Shut up" I say in a quiet yell as I push his chest away, making the corpse laugh as he backed away.

I turn to place Emelisse on the packed blankets on the ground. She lay comfortably asleep on her back next to where Prim sat, drawing and listening to music on her mp3 player.

I sigh as I crouch down to ask Prim to keep her eye on Emelisse.

She didn't hesitate to nod at my request. It was left at that.

I press a firm kiss to the top of her head before I stood with a promise that I'll check in every chance I get.

Crowley escorted me out of the room and quickly shut and locked the door. (That way if any other livestock decide to make an appearance today, they won't get in there.) Once it was locked, Crowley turned and began to walk to his office with me in close pursuit.

I hook my arm in his, leaning into him as he and I walked along. "When this whole war is over, what do you think you'll do?" I ask.

He sighed. "I dunno" He admits.

A moment of silence passed between us before he admits "Y'know. Maybe I'd like to go back to Europe where I first turned into a vampire. See how much it's changed since I haven't been there in a few centuries". I hum. "I'll take you, Emelisse and Prim and we'll go see the world away from the vampires and livestock and war" He adds.

"There is where I'll marry you" He whispers.

I feel my breath hitch as smile creeps upon my face before I quietly hum again. "I'd like that" I whisper.

"Good 'cause you don't have a choice in the matter" He admits, quickly placing a kiss to my head.

I laugh.