Age

"It's as if she doesn't age a day, like the rest of us. Yet, her heart still beats as if she's alive"

"Leila" A voice says. My body jumps awake to the  suddenness of the voice. It was a female's. One recognized to be Horn Skuld's, one of Crowley's aids. "Lord Crowley wished for me to wake you since Lord Ferid is here" She explains.

I quickly scan the room to find that Crowley wasn't where he usually is when i wake up. I groan. "Damn bastard." I groan, dropping my head back into the pillow.

"Lord Crowley tried to let you sleep in more but Lord Ferid persisted"

I sigh as I look up at the ceiling.

"Its fine. What does he want?" I ask.

"He wishes to introduce some one to you and Lord Crowley" She answered, before offering my dress to change into. "Awesome" I mumble with heavy sarcasm dripping off my tongue. I quickly sat up. I took the dress from Horn and slide out of bed. "Tell them I'll be there in a second" I say. "Okay" she says before she quickly left the room.

A quiet sigh left my lips before slid off the nightgown I wore to bed last night.

A quiet laugh slid out of my mouth as Crowley carried me to my room, slung playfully over his shoulder. "Shut up Leila" He says with a playful tone. "I can't. I'm sorry" I say before he suddenly threw me onto the bed. Another laugh escaped my lips as my body bounced a few times on the mattress.

His hand cupped over my lips to quiet my laughs. "Shh" He says. His body was hovering over mine to cage me in and keep from escaping. "Are you going to be quiet?" He asks. I nod. The corpse slowly removed his hand but never moved his body. I quietly sigh as I reach up to place my hands on either sides of his cheeks.

"What was your eye color when you were human?" I ask.

"Blue. People even would go as far to say that I had the purest and most handsome blue eyes that they've ever seen" he admits. He smiles, a genuine smile. "I don't believe it for a second"

I quietly chuckle. "I'd believe them. Even your red eyes look beautiful to me" I admit. He only rolled them, making me laugh. "What about you? If you were born human, what color eyes would you have?" He asks.

"I'm not exactly sure but my dad says my mother had the most pristine set of emerald eyes. So id probably have green eyes" I admit.

"Beautiful" He says. "Shut up" I say before I attack his lips in another kiss. He only laughed against my lips.

I quietly sigh as I slide on my dress. He's acting like a normal human around me, smiling, laughing, playing around. Definitely more now than when we first met. Maybe he's right about what he said last night.

Maybe I am making him feel human again.

I can't say that I don't like this side to him.

I quickly throw on my knee high socks and boots before rushing to Crowley's office where Horn, Chess, Crowley, Ferid and an unfamiliar blonde kid stood scattered about. I shut the door before I cross my arms, gain everyone's attention the instant it shut.

"So what? You go around forcing everyone to wake up from a really good sleep when you deem it fit to do so?" I ask.

The old corpse only chuckled as he turned to face me. "Well good morning to you too my little Trump Card" He says. I groan. He still hasn't gotten rid of that fucking name and I'm quite sick of it. Before he could make some new remark, his head cocked with a amused smile.

"Something seems different about you Leila. Its almost like you haven't aged a day since I last saw you a few months ago" he admits, kicking me out of my thoughts suddenly.

My eyebrows furrow. "What does that mean Ferid?" Crowley asks.

I look over at the red headed corpse, noticing he stood behind his desk with a confused scowl and his arms tightly crossed over his chest. "Well it's as if she doesn't age a day, like the rest of us immortal vampires. Yet, her heart still beats as if she's alive" He says.

Like how Crowley looks as if he's stuck at the age of 25? He might possibly be saying i can't age anymore. Not even age slower than a normal human. That I can't age at all. But...how? A memory suddenly surfaced.

Suddenly, an intoxicating smell filled the air and my hunger over took me suddenly. I turn to where it came from just to find Crowley's wrist bleeding.

I took a deep breath. "Try this" He says. In a flash, like a pouncing animal, I took his wrist and began to suck the spewing blood. The hunger that was growing in my body began to die away and yet I didn't feel like throwing it up.

My mind hazed over the more I drank.

Crowley's blood. A vampire's blood stops me from aging. I'd expect it to be the opposite since a transforming vampire needs human blood to solidify their immortality.

Then again...I'm not a normal vampire.

"Ugh. That doesn't matter now. What are you doing here Ferid?" I say. "Well. I come to introduce our new game piece."