SEASON 2: To the First Time

NSFW 18+ WARNING

"Use your Influence on me." He says. I sat down with a confused look on my face. Before I knew it, his lips were to my ear, whispering "make me want you".

"Why?" I ask, feeling a hint of heat tinge my cheeks.

"You got a problem you need some assistance with. Clearly I'm the only one who can help" He presses a kiss to my ear. "You did say my name after all"

Not so subtly I reach down to start unbuckling the belt that held his sheath for his sword. "Leila" He says.

"I started this problem, might as well help you finish don't ya think?". He starts leaning closer to me with a smirk and furrowed eyes. "You did say my name after all". His warm breath blew against my face as he chuckled.

"Yeah. I did" He says. His hands gently squeezed my hips. "And just how do you plan to help me with this problem, Mrs. Eusford?".

I smile, "just you wait" i say, leaning over to press a firm kiss to his lips as I finally slid his belt off around his waist. I quickly strip him of the top half of his uniform, discarding it in the growing pile next to the bed. 

I push him to sit back against the bed for more room, letting him watch as I pull my top over my head and pull off the strapless bra I wore with it. He took in the sight and quickly grabbed my waist, leaning to leave a trail of kisses from my collarbone, through the valley between my breasts, right down to the scar I got from that day.

A sudden sharp pain seared through my lower abdomen. My breath knocked out of me and I peer down silently, finding half of a blade pierce my skin. I gasp, finding my breath to be hindered to the blood that began to fill my throat. "Damned half breed. Ferid was an absolute fool to think you belong here" A cocky voice erupted behind me.

"So beautiful" He comments as his eyes travel up to mine, forcing heat to blossom in my cheeks. I return with a firm kiss that's filled with passion.

My hands tangle with his hair, The kiss is searing, breathy, and heavy, He pulls me closer with one arm hooking around my waist, and his opposite hand lays flat between myshoulder blades, pressing my ches to his. He starts to grind his hard on into me, forcing moan to slide off my tongue.

Lost in himself, he scarcely notices the way my hand snakes between our bodies to the bulge in his white uniform pants. A wave of pleasure crashed over me in as I feel a whimper escape my lips. Even restrained by the confines of his pants, he's heavy and thick. I lazily run my fingers along him, barely registering his sweet mewls into my shoulder; my lips are parted slightly, panting against his neck as I map him out.

I tuck my face into the crook of his neck and I press a gentle peck to his skin, tracing my lips up to his ear. "Ill let you do whatever you want to me Crowley." I whisper.

He groans, squeezing my hips at my consenting before I was suddenly thrown down against the bed. He quickly climbed over me. His hands are strong and warm when they feel along my thighs, lifting them to place himself between my legs. He ruts his hard on into my clothed area for a sort of relief that only worked me up even more.

A stream of whines and moans roll off my tongue that only encouraged him.

“Shit, you feel so good Leila". Finally the knot that was worked up in the pit of my stomach finally snapped. I cry out, making his breath and ministrations stutter."I can't wait Leila" He groans, deep and hot into my ear. A whine only came out as a response.

"Off" He mumbles as he sat up and begins to peel off my skirt and damp underwear, kissing my hot skin. His lips star at my navel, down to the c-section scar. Cool air kissed my burning skin, making chills run through my veins. He visibly started to get harder and more and more pent up groans fell from his lips. With every sound that came out, the wetter I began to feel.

He tore off his pants and start pumping himself to prepare for me. His hand gently reached to open wide my legs for him, his breaths picking up as he takes in the view.

He groaned before he bent over my body, holding himself up by his hands next to my head. He stilled his breath as he reached down to line himself up with my entrance, watching my face as he slowly pushed himself in. I feel my mouth go slack and my breath hitch at the painful yet amazingly pleasurable feeling. I squeeze my eyes shut as he eventually bottomed out inside of me.

"Ugh. Crowley" I cry out, making him groan quietly. "God Leila. You feel so good" He mumbles with a shaky breath. He leaned into my body, pressing his face to the crook of my neck as he slowly started to move inside me. It's painful, the stretch. But oh did it feel so good.

“Please more, please." I quickly worked up to say. He complies with the swivel of his hips, sending shockwaves through my clit when it presses into his pubic bone. It's a slow, careful pace at first, and we both moan at the feeling: every ridge of him, each curve and vein. I can feel him pulse and twitch and swell inside of me. It felt perfect.

His crimson eyes that bore into mine were filled to the brim with more desire and genuine love that should be possible for a vampire. When he holds me against him, when he looks down at me, it's like he's seeing the world, the universe, something unreal and infinitely gorgeous and desirable. It made me feel desired.

When I beg in his ear, he moves me quicker, eventually resorting to bucking his hips wildly and forcefully into me.

With every rut a familiar knot in my stomach is winding tight again, leading me to plead in his ear sweetly how close I was to my finish. I can tell he's close, too; he's mewling into my neck, letting out these tiny gasps as he slides his hand down to my clit, drawing tight circles around the sensitive bud.

He took a handful of my hair as i felt his pace start to falter. It was when I finally let go that his thrusts and groans start to get desperate. I cry out, making him let go.

He pants, stilling in his place above me. "I love you Leila" He admits as he pressed a kiss to my lips before I felt him pull out.

"I love you too Crowley" I pant before he presses another kiss to my lips.

One thing I know for sure...compared to the first time, Crowley is doing this by his own will and for himself rather than just for me.