Lost game

I sighed looking at my card.
I'm definitely losing this game.

Seongjo: Are you sure of that move?-She said with a suspicious smirk.

Y/N: Do I have any other option?-I said sarcastically.
The queen looked at me with a threatening expression.

Seongjo: Know you place princess. You're just here to get married to the King because you're people need water. How stupid you're father just sent you here as a bribe. Don't think so high of yourself.-She said still smirking.
I wanted to wipe it right of her face but the atmosphere quickly changed when we heard a knock.

Seongjo: You may enter!
The maid walked in and bowed.

Maid: Princess Y/N you're brother is here to meet you.-She said bowed again and left.
I stood up and walked to the big wooden doors.

Y/N: My queen I fear we may have to finish this game later.-I said satisfied with the look on the queen's face I made.

Anger.

That's what's she get's for saying I'm lower than her and plus annoying me.

Going to my chamber I saw my brother already waiting for me.

Sehun: Y/N!-He said immediately going for a hug.

Y/N: Long time not seeing you here brother.-I said with a  smirk.
He just rolled his eye's

Sehun: Y/N we have to leave.-He said with a straight face.

Y/N: I beg you pardon?

Sehun: Y/N listen to me a week ago king Hogbin sent some soldier's to deal with the border of Seoul kingdom. I don't know why but they killed a lot of people. Including the king of Seoul's nice princess Park Jihyo. The late king died recently and his son Prince Park Chaneyol is now the king. There close. We have to leave.-He said trying to convince me.

Sehun: Y/N please let's go. I can't loose you too.

We heard a huge bang and that's when I realized

THEIR HERE!

Sehun pulled me to a corner of my chamber and Opened a secret room attached to my from my room.

Sehun: Stay here.

Y/N: I can't Sehun there are people dying and you're telling me to hide! I know how to fight! How can you be so bli-I said not even finishing before he pushed my to the room.

Sehun: It's for you're own good.-He said and closed the secret door which was actually a book shelf.

~SEHUN POV~
I hurried to the main room praying that I won't see too much blood.
Running through the hall's I already could hear the swords crossing.
When I arrived there was not much left of the king and his brother's.
At the center of the room stood  prince Chaneyol now as King of Seoul.

Chaneyol: Where is the rest of the Suwon royal family!?-He roared with the vengeance for blood  visible in his eye's.

I did the right thing hiding Y/N. Maybe sh's not a part of the Suwon royal family yet and now will never be since the king of Suwon is obviously dead but she still could be in danger since the war'e engaged.

Chanyeol: Prince Sehun of Yeongin we meet again.-He said still breathing heavily from the slaughter fight he just had a few minutes ago.
Sehun: Yes we do King.-I said trying to get him on my side.

The rest of the Suwon royal family arrived.
There practically ready for death. Heads hung low when they stood right in front of the king of Seoul.
While he just stared at them blankly.

Chanyeol: Queen Seongjo I won't kill you and you're children but you I strip you from your royal title. From now on you're maids and Suwon is under the Park's family's rule.-He again roared loudly for everyone to hear.

Chaneyol: Am I making my self clear?!
Seongjo: Yes king.-She said immediately while her and her children bowed to the king.
He walked away from them  to the window and looked at me again.

Chaneyol: Remind me why are you here again?-He said acting confused but I knew him too well he's trying to deceive me. This is all a trap.

Before I try to say something that makes sense Seongjo butts in.

Seongjo: King he's here to see his sister which was engaged to the king Hogbin. My late husband. -She said respectfully but still talking when she was not asked to.

She still probably doesn't understand her role as a maid.

King Chaneyol just smirked and gestured me to come closer.

If not only for Seongjo Y/N would be safe.
I cursed in my mind but tried not to show my weakness in politics you can't show fear.

Although I understand Seongjo. If he find's her he will kill is both with no questions asked.
I came closer to him.

Chaneyol: Is it true?-He asked looking in my eyes while I looked down trying to not anger him by looking him in the eye's. I need him to let me and Y/N go.

Sehun: Yes that is true.-I said trying to stay respectful.
From the corner of my eye I could see him smirk.

Chanyeol: Where is she then? What's her name again? Y/N?-He said trying to provoke me.
With no avail i know how to stay cold.

Chanyeol: Seongjo please lead me to her chamber.-he said stil keeping his gaze at me.
He can try to break me with armor and swords but my sister is always my weak spot.

Sehun: King please let me lead the way.-I said finally not truly defeated but trying to earn some time to think of something and not showing how panicked I am on the inside.

Before I come up with something to stop him we're already next to her room.
I can already feel like I'm gonna regret this.
I open the door to her chamber  and luckily she was still in the secret room.

Sehun: Looks like she's not here.-I said trying to convince him to leave as fast as I can.

Seongjo: Why would you lie to the king Prince Sehun. You locked her in the secret room.-She said while looking at me eavily.

Sehun: YOU WENCH-I spat before I could restrain myself.
King Chanyeol looked at me visibly angry.
Chaneyol: Unlock the door before I cut you're head off for already lying to me!-He said keeping he's gaze at the book shelf.

I'm so sorry sister- I thought while opening the secret passage way to the room.

The king's Obsession IChanyeol FF जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें