The kidnapping

Next day
Yeongin, court room.

Chattering spread across the hall, as a usual morning in Yeongin. Sehun stared at the floor, thinking about his only sister. He felt a hand on his back which made him turn around towards the commander.

Kyungsoo: What happened, prince?

Sehun: I am worried about Y/N.

The commander sighed.

Kyungsoo: Thay day when I went to Seoul I couldn't find her.

Sehun: What if the found out that she was there just for her brother?

Suddenly the door of the court room flung open, reviling a familiar guy, panting heavily, his cloths dirty and covered with blood. Everyone in the court room got up when they witnessed the royal boy.

The Kings lips quivered, when a wave of emotions hit him when he saw his eldest son which he assumed dead for three years.

Gwangsuk dropped on the floor.

King: Son! The along screamed his sons name and rushed toward him. The King kneeled down to his knees and hugged Gwangsuk.

King: Get him towards the medic! The King roared as his son passed out in his arms.

***

Nayeon rubbed her hands as she couldn't control her anger.

Nayeon: My Gwangsuk had has to face to consequences for three years because of that bitch! I will kill her.

???: Princess wants to kill me? Huh?

Nayeon turned around and glared at the queen, who came in with a prominent smirk on her lips.

Nayeon: You knew that my Gwangsuk was innocent! Why didn't you tell Chaneyol the truth?!

The queen smirked.

Queen: It's simple. I didn't want my son to hate me, princess.

The princess scoffed.

Nayeon: As If he didn't hate you already.

Queen: I don't care. Gwangsuk already killed my son!

Nayeon: You deserve it.

Queen: I deserve it. But not my son-

Nayeon: And what about Chaneyol? He deserves all these troubles you cause him?

Queen: I am doing it for his sake! You almost cheated on my son and you deserve to die, Nayeon!

The princess glared at Younsin and scoffed.

Nayeon: I thought of marrying your son and destroying you. But now, I am done playing these games. I don't want to destroy you're life..... I want to end it. I will tell you're son everything you did-

Queen: And he will believe you? First you gave us lame excuses to you're disappearance, then broke his weeding, pretended that you don't remember you're past. He knew that you cheated on him but he still loved you. Now you're going to put blame on me to save you're lover boys ass?

Nayeon remained silent while staring at the queen. Then she smirked.

Nayeon: You don't know what's coming next.

The Queen's smirk dropped and furrowed his eyebrows.

Nayeon: A deadly war. And congratulations, prince Jongin finally betrayed you. Me coming here out of nowhere was his plan, then releasing Gwangsuk to make me realize that you all tortured him for three years was his plan. He left a message for you.

She passed a litte pice of parchment towards the Queen and left her alone in the room.

"This is what real betrayal fells like"

***

Chaneyol: I-I loved her, Yoon!

Jeongyeon caressed her younger cousins head and shushed him down.

The young King hit his chest multiple times.

Chaneyol: It hurts here, Yoon. I feel like a bad King.

Jeongyeon: Chaneyol-ah, you're not a bad King! The bad ones are the people around you who backstabbed you. Y/N really loves you. I saw nothing but except love for you in her eyes.

Jisung: But she still talked about wanting to go back to her province.

Jeongyeon: Maybe Gwangsuk forced her to come with him.

Chaneyol: I can't trust anyone for now.

Jisung: J-Jongin once tried to manipulate me. Maybe he's the one who's behind all of this?

Chaneyol: I have a doubt on him. We will get to know once Namjoon comes back.

Jisung: What do you mean?

The door of the room opened, reviling shocked Namjoon.

Namjoon: My lord?!

Chaneyol quickly got up and walked near his commander.

Chaneyol: Did you do the work?

Namjoon: Yes. You ware right, my lord. You're assumptions about Jongin ware true. He sie and handed him the keys of the dungeon.

Namjoon: The keys has some marks from hammering and wax stuck in the cravings.

Jisung: What does that mean?!

Chaneyol: Means that someone to make a duplicate of the keys to the dungeon.

Namjoon: I asked Baekhyun about it but he didn't know anything. And one more important thing.

Chaneyol: What's that?

Namjoon: There's a message from our Seoul spy from Yeongin. He said that he only saw Gwangsuk entering the palace alone.

The King furrowed his eyebrows and looked in confusion at his commander.

Jisung: Where's Y/N?

Namjoon: Some of our troops followed them and tried to attack them. Her right shoulder was injured, you're majesty.

Chaneyol: They might have been separated in the forest near the outskirts of Seoul. Search every corner of the land, Namjoon. Seize our borders and don't let anyone in and out of the borders without indemnification.

Chaneyol and his commander went out of Jisungs room, leaving him alone with princess Jeongyeon.

Jisung: Jongin. He whispered.

Jeongyeon: What about Jongin, Jisung?

Jisung: She's not with Gwangsuk because Jongin took her!

A/N: I hope you enjoyed today's chapters.❤️