The start of my journey

~Y/N POV~
The door opened and I was met with a handsome man. The crown on his head quickly made me realize who he is. His big eyes shined with anger but I couldn't decipher why. He looked at me for a brief second and came closer.

Chaneyol: So you're the infamous princess Y/N of Yeongin.-He said looking at me now from a meter distance.
I didn't look up to meet his gaze.

Chanyeol: I've heard about you. Especially you're beauty. Apparently you made the prince of Seongnam fall madly in love with you ... with just a one glance.-He said taking his time getting dangerously close to me.
I could feel his breath on my face.

But I still didn't look up.
I wasn't scared or even a bit afraid.
I was just so stubborn to make him leave me alone.

Sehun coughed catching our attention but most importantly his attention.
While he looked back at Sehun I quickly moved away a bit.

Chaneyol: Send some maids to help her pack.-He said coldly to my brother.
Sehun: Pack where king?-Sehun asked intrigued.
Although I missed my family I didn't want to comeback home empty handed.
I had a duty.

Chaneyol: To Seoul.-He said going slowly in the direction of the door to exit my chamber.
Sehun immediately panicked as he didn't even try to hide it.

Sehun: My king but-he started but quickly got interrupted.

Chaneyol: She is still a part of Sowon and for that I have to punish her for what she will come with me to Seoul and be my personal maid.-He said and didn't even spare a glance at me or Sehun.

That's when we looked at each other he with a sad expressions and me totally blank.
I was feeling numb.

I decided I will go freely because I would not bear the possibility that someone I love could get hurt.

Y/N: I will go.-I said looking up.
Upon speaking everyone in the room looked at me.

Sehun: Y/N-He started but was cut off immediately.

Y/N: On one condition.-I stated calmly.
Chaneyol: How dare you give conditions to a king. Have you no shame?!-He said laughing at the last part.

Y/N: Haven't you forgotten I'm also royalty? We are both are which makes it impossible for us  to enslave another royal because you know they won't go down without a fight and if you do than be sure that one of us would loose there head.

He scoffed.

Y/N:I will go freely if you grant my one condition.-I said stating my argument calmly.
He again came really close to me.

Chaneyol: Are you sure about it? You can never know what will happen to you in my palace.-He said smirking trying to scare me.

Y/N: Yes I'm sure.

Sehun: Y/N plea-He started but I cut him off again.

Y/N: Sehun believe me I'm gonna be fine.
Sehun then came closer to me blocking king Chaneyol.

Sehun: I know what you're trying to do but there's no hope. He's dead.-He whisper shouted at me.
I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

Y/N: I know he's not and you can't tell me otherwise.-I said in the same tone.
He clearly wasn't convinced and I saw he tried to make me think otherwise but king Chaneyol spoke before he could.

Chaneyol: Princess we don't have the hole day tell me what you want and let's leave.-He said annoyed by my brothers protective behavior.

Y/N: I want the Suwon's kingdom's river to go trough my kingdom.-I stated regaining my calm tone.
He looked at my for a brief second and bursted in laughter.

Chaneyol: Didn't expect that from you. Usually the royals ask for things for themselves. But you... you're different.-He said looking at me amused.

Seeing my belongings already packed i hugged my brother.

Y/N: I will find him.-I whispered to him when we hugged Sehun not wanting to let me go.

Sehun: Y/N i swear to god I promise I'll get you out of there and if something bad happens.-He said whispering.

Y/N: I'm not coming back without him.-I warned him trying to say our last goodbyes.

When he finally let me go I went after king Chaneyol while the maids ware carrying my bags.
When we left the palace we saw the solder's with slaves from the war that occurred here.
Blood on the ground was the only thing I saw from my journey until we left Suwon.

After a hole day of waking I was on the verge of fainting.
A girl beside me that looked like a maid approached me.
Hyun: Is everything good princess?-The girl asked me concerned.

Y/N: Yes but how do you know who I am?-I asked dizzy from exhaustion.

Hyun: It obvious... you're wearing royal robes.-She said politely bowing.

Y/N: No don't have to now I'm here as a maid too.- I said feeling bad that now we war'e equal but she still treated me like a princess.
She looked up at me confused.

Hyun: But you're royal how did this happen?

Y/N: Trust me it's a long story.-Was the last thing I said before collapsing.

***

I woke up in a tent and most importantly in a bed?

Where am I?

I slowly got up to see my surroundings but I didn't even get a chance to properly stand up when I saw someone walking in from the bathroom tent attached to the bedroom one.
The king was leaving the bathroom after a bath in a towel around his waist.

He wasn't wearing anything besides the towel.
His abs ware on my eye level.
I looked up to find him smirking at me. I'm sure many girls would die to see this.

Chaneyol: Like the view princess?-He said looking down at me since I was shorter.
I didn't answer him ,sometimes silence is gold.
He just laughed and took another towel to dry his hair.

Chaneyol: Fine then if you don't want to talk dry my hair.-He said passing me the smaller towel and sat on the bed.
I hesitantly took it and slowly approached him.
Holding the towel with my hands i dried his soft hair trying not to stare at his chest too much.

Once I was finished and his hair wasn't dripping I set the towel beside me a stool for it to dry.

When I turned around I hit something hard.
It was Chaneyol's chest.
I looked up at him in hopes of finding an answer why but instead he held my cheek with his right hand, leaned in and kissed me.