Wedding deal

The next day
Y/N POV

I made my way towards Jisung's room with a tray of breakfast in my hands.

Y/N: Why do they keep my brother locked up in the dungeon for years? I need answers and he's the ones who will tell me. I whispered to myself.

I opened the door and a worried Jisung greeted me.

Jisung: Did Hyung ask about any incident from the dungeon?

Y/N: No. he didn't mention about it.

He sighed.

Jisung: Good for you.

I placed the tray next to the prince's bed.

Y/N: Why did you save me?

Jisung: I don't know. Y/N, I know you are here to ask me questions and I'm not gonna answer you.

Y/N: But why?

Jisung glanced in my desperate eyes. He lowered his gaze on his breakfast and let out a a sigh.

Y/N: What ware you doing in the dungeon?

Jisung: I came there to meet my elder brother. He has a mental illness nas he's held in a posh cell as he's getting out of control. I knew  you ware the anonymous lady is you, Y/N! He whispered slowly.

Y/N: B-but why did you save me?

Jisung: So I was supposed to let those guards catch you and relieve that you only came here  to rescue you're brother?

Jisung leaned closer to me and grabbed my shoulders.

Jisung: You did a great mistake coming here, Y/N. If Hyung gets to know about this it, he will kill you.

Y/N: But he is my brother Jisung-

Jisung: You know he is in the dungeon?

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion and shook my head.

Jisung: He killed Nayeon, Y/N.

Y/N: W-what? My brother would never do that-

Jisung: But he did. And he caused the war that happened between Seoul and Yeongin.

Y/N: W-what? What are you talking about?

The prince scoffed.

Jisung: So you're father or Sehun never told you? Huh? You're own brother, Oh Gwangsuk was in love with the princess Nayeon.

Y/N: No... this is not true-

Jisung: It is true. Gwangsuk was jealous, angry when he found out about my Hyung's and Nayeon's wedding. Gwangsuk pushed her off a clif into the valley and framed it as an accident-

Y/N: No! This isn't true. How can you accuse him without a witness-

Jisung: Chaneyol himself saw Gwangsuk murder Nayeon. He said hugging me and wiping my tears.

Jisung: Gwangsuk somehow escaped from Seoul and you're father was angry as Seoul tried to kill Gwangsuk and he called out a war against us without thinking twice. Don't help him, Y/N. I don't want you to suffer.

Y/N: This is why Chaneyol hates me?

He sighed.

Jisung: You do love him, don't you? He said and I broke the hug and looked at him at him in confusion.

Y/N: No! I don't-

Jisung: Then why do you care about his feelings? At least, I don't hate you.