Opening my eye's

Chanyeol: That was brave of you to mention our relations but you should remember that you're in Seoul now. You're not a princess here and you're family is scared to come here let alone free you so it's best for you to follow my and the royal family's orders r. You're a maid here you should be happy you're not a slave stuck in the dungeons.-He said getting closer to me.

Chaneyol: Take her to her servant quarters and change her royal robes.-He oreded and immediately two maids came up to me and bowed.

Chaneyol: No need for the formalities she's not a princess anymore.-He growled getting back to his seat.

The girl took me with her and we went downstairs to was I guess was the kitchen.
When we arrived she smiled at me and handed me a simple maid blue and brown hanbok with a white apron.

The plain dress looked better on me than I imagined it would.

Girl: Princ-She started.

Y/N: Please it's Y/N.

Girl: Y/N, I'm Lia.-She lightly smiled at me.

Y/N: Nice to meet you.

Lia: You're probably sleepy now so I'll show you your quarters so you can rest and tomorrow I'll show you the palace. The king may be rude sometimes but he isn't hard to handle. I've been his personal maid before for a few months. You'll quickly get used to it.-She said politely with hope sparkling in her eye's.
I knew she was saying it to make me feel better and so I nodded my head in agreement.

Lia: I'll take you to you're room now pleas follow me.-She said and we headed upstairs to the top floor.

Lia: The king will probably make you stay on the top floor since he has his bedroom quarters there and remember stay away from the forth floor.-She said in a clear tone for me to remember.

Y/N: But why?-I asked curiosity striking in my voice.

Lia: It's prince Jisung's floor. You might wanna stay away from him he's... intimidating to say the least.-She said focusing on the last part.

Y/N: Prince Jisung?-I asked not fully knowing what she's talking about.

Lia: He's the king's brother.You probably saw him already he was in the hall room earlier.-She said as we stepped into what I suppose is my new chamber.

Lia: So this is gonna be you're room.-She said gesturesing to the small room with one window and a single bed.

Lia: You're room is connect to the kings room so that way it will be easier for you to hear when he calls you.-She said gesturing at the small window that was connecting my room to the kings chamber.

Lia: Oh and remember don't ever try to peek into the Kings chamber. It's highly forbidden.

Lia: And when you know ... you hear some sounds immediately leave and come to my room.

Lia: I never heard anything but you know as the king he will probably have a queen soon and might change you to a different room-

Y/N: Lia I think that's enough.-I said trying not to sound too awkward.

Lia laughed awkwardly.

Lia: Oh! Right sorry. It's pretty late you should have some rest but remember when the king calls for you you have to quickly go to him.

I simply nodded and she left the room.

After locking the door I sat on the bed tired.

This is gonna be different.-I thought laying down on the bed.

At least it was soft which meant I can sleep peacefully.
Slowly drifting into dreamland I thought about my happy past life.

*time skip*

I slowly opened my eyes to weird noises coming from the distance.

Wait no ... they ware scream's.

I slowly got up and made my way to the door opening it.

My heartbeat speed up when I heard the voice more clearly coming from the underground.

Y/N: Wh-hat are those scream's.

Going down into the dungeons getting closer and closer to the place of the sound.
My heart was telling me to go and stop thous screams.

Someone is in pain.

But it's too risky to go further.
I stopped waking when I saw a silhouette of someone coming closer in my direction.

Oh my god someone is coming here.-I thought to my self panicking on the inside.

I quickly turned around but froze when I heard steps coming from the other side.

Great now I'm screwed!

Suddenly I felt a tight grip on my waist pulling me in a different direction.
I was about to scream but someone covered my lips with there hand.

The strong force dragged me inside what I assumed was a secret tunnel and pushed against a wall.
My back was pressed against a rough wall.
Trying to escape was not an option because someone had already locked my arms in there's.

Opening my eyes I saw a guy.
My eyes instantly winded when they ware met with his dark ones.

Jisung: What the fuck are you doing in here?!-He said with his eyes not leaving mine.

Jisung: it's dangerous to be here for a pretty lady like you.-He whispered smirking and sending shivers down my spine.

Jisung; I wanted to meet you princess but I didn't expect to meet you here. So what ware you doing here princess?