The princess murder

Warning 13+ (i guess)

Y/N: I deserve it.

He stared in my eyes and searched for a glimpse of hesitation but found nothing except guilt and love. Chaneyol pushed me against the wall, his one hand grabbing my waist, another one grabbing my hair making me hiss in pain.

Chaneyol: You should leave this palace, Y/N. Otherwise I will make your life hell.

My hands went towards his left cheek and slowly caressed it.

Y/N: Everyone betrayed me. Nobody is honest with me.

Chaneyol: Neither am I. Still want to live with the devil? I might kill you.

Y/N: Then kill me.

Chaneyol smashed his lips on my cherry ones making me whimper at the rough kiss. He grabbed my hands and pinned them against the wall above my head. His tight grip on my wrists left red marks on my skin. His warm lips kissed my harshly, giving me a taste Alf wine he had a while ago. The kiss was too rough that I felt my lips burning as he bit on my lower lip making it bruised. The kiss was too different, filled with anger, hatred, lust, love. He was finding ways to hurt me as the most possible was while making love. He broke the kiss and started to give me open mouth kisses on my neck, sucking and biting my skin leaving red marks which will turn into purple into purple eventually.

I gasped when his hand went behind my back and untied the lace of my hanbok. He slid the back of the dress from my shoulder and kissed on my exposed skin making me slightly moan. After a few seconds he forgot about the anger and hatred. His lips went near my ear and whispered.

Chaneyol: This is you're punishment, Y/N.

Hundreds of butterflies swarmed my stomach as he sucked my earlobe making me moan.

Chaneyol: I want you to surrender to me, Y/N. Right now!

I stared back at his eyes and leaned closer. My lips almost touching his.

Y/N: Not until you call me dove.

Chaneyol remained silent, just staring at me with a serious expression.

Chaneyol: I won't! This you're punishment.

Y/N: Then I won't surrender myself.

I pushed Chanyeol away and was about to leave the room until he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

Chaneyol: Stubborn, aren't you?

The King picked me up on his shoulder making me gasp in surprise.

Y/N: Put me down!

He walked near his bed and plopped me down on the mattress. He grabbed my hands with one hand and pinned them above my head. He smashed his lips on mine, kissing me desperately. I moaned in the kiss as his jeans caressed my curves.

Y/N: Akh! Chaneyol-ah!

Chaneyol: Yes, dove?

Chaneyol pulled me up on his arms and removed my hanbok. His eyes roamed on my skin, something tingled in his heart as I remained on his lap in my undergarments. A white shift covered my chest and half of my belly making me look seducing to him. I bit my lower lip, suppressing my moans as his hands traveled on my exposed skin. My blushed cheeks, long hair resting on my almost bare back, red, swollen lips which ware plastered with purple marks made Chaneyol gulp.
Something switched in the Kings eyes when he felt me playing with his hair. Chaneyol grabbed my jaw and pulled me closer to have my lips. My hand went towards his sark and stared to unbutton it where his hands ware busy unbuttoning the strings of my shaft. I removed his sark and threw it on the floor.

He pushed me down and hovered above me once the pieces of cloths that ware hugging around my body ware in the floor. Chaneyol's heart pounded in his chest when I shyly looked away from him, my hands covering myself.

I slowly gasped when he kissed on my collarbone. His lips slowly down towards my breasts. My hands found themselves in his hair tangling his brown locks. A weird sensation crawled in my stomach and I pressed my lips together. He smirked.

Chaneyol: There's more coming, dove. He whispered making goosebumps appear on my skin.

***
A/N POV

A loud knocking sound woke the King up. He quickly got up coursing whoever was behind the door as the heavy sound might wake Y/N up. He put on his clothes and walked near the door. He opened the door making sure that the visitor won't see who's sleeping in his bed.

Chaneyol: Why are you here, Baekhyun?

The King furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed the commanders pale face.

Baekhyun: Yeongin spy broke into our place... He escaped before being noticed by us a-and Taeyeon. He said and broke into tears.

Chaneyol: What happened to Taeyeon? He whispered as he saw the commander crying.

***

Chaneyol kneeled down on the ground when he couldn't believe his eyes. Princess Jeongyeon caressed the Kings back while she cured in front of her younger cousin's dead body.

Junmyeon stared back at his fiancé. His eyes burning in rage, sorrow, hatred. His gaze fell on the button next to her body. He went near her and stepped on the button, dragging it away from the body without getting noticed by anybody.

Chaneyol: How did this happen?!

Guard: We don't know, my lord. We saw her falling down the balcony and looking at the wounds she was stabbed in the stomach multiple times.

Queen: Where ware you when she needed you?! You're the King Chaneyol-ah! You ware supposed to protect us. She said crying.

Chaneyol felt anger arose in him as he felt guilty.

Junmyeon glared at Jongin who just appeared at the scene.

???: I am sure that Yeongin had something to do with this! One of the members of the royal family spoke.

???: Everything goes missing in our palace since the Yeongin girl arrived here.

???: She needs to get executed. I'm pretty sure she's the anonymous lady which broke through our security.