Royal secrets

I tried to take my hands out of his grip but he didn't let go.

Y/N: Prince J-jisung please let go of my hand.

His dark eye's didn't leave mine for a second and the footsteps coming from outside eventually faded.

Y/N: P-prince?

Jisung: What ware you doing in here?

Y/N: I heard screams from my chamber. I thought someone needs help.

Jisung: Never follow thouse screams and never go down here again.-He said hissing at me.

Y/N: But-

Jisung: You don't have to know everything and remember this isn't you're palace.-He said letting my hands fall from his grip.

I bowed and trying to leave.

Jisung: Did i grant you permission to leave princess?

Y/N: Do you need something you're majesty?

He smirked and approached me slowly.

Jisung: What if I need something. Would you give it to me?

Y/N: You're majesty if I could do anything  to help you as a servant then you can ask me.-I said ignoring his smirk.

Jisung made his steps towards me making me back off.

Y/N: You're majesty, don't manipulate me.

My heart dropped when he pressed his right hand on the wall beside my head.

Jisung: You're kind of interesting.

My gaze quickly went to bayonet placed in his waist holder and pulled it holding it against his throat.
Jisung stoped for a moment when he saw I was holding his own bayonet against him.

Y/N: You're leaving me with no choice prince.

Jisung: You got quick reflex Y/N.-He said calling my name in a raspy whisper.

Jisung leaned further against the sword making the tip of it pierce his skin.

Jisung: Do you really think this will stop me?

I clenched my jaw in anger.

Who does he think he is?

I griped the bayonet more firmly against his throat.

Jisung: You got gut's ... it'll be fun to be in you'r guts.

I pushed him and glared at him.

Y/N: You're unpleasant behavior doesn't match you're royal title. I never thought the prince of Seoul would be this low.-I sad firmly.

The prince just chuckled.

Jisung: You still don't know the whole Seoul yet princess.

Jisung: This place is full of secrets and especially our new king.-He said getting very close to me again.

Jisung: It was nice to meet you princess and don't worry I was just kidding I'm not a bad guy.-He said grabbing the bayonet from me and rubbing his neck to see blood on his fingers.

Jisung: Worth it.-He whispered smirking.

His eye's checked me out from head to toe before leaving.

Jisung: See you later princess.-He said going away.

By now my only thought was
What the hell just happened?!

***
(next morning)

Opening my eyes I saw the yellowish sun rising on a blue sky.

Anticipating a better day I opened my drawer and took out an outfit for today and went inside the bathroom.