Jelousy

The next day
Y/N POV

Inhyun: oh my god! The king looked so hot when he carried you in his arms. You should feel lucky that he carried you. She said while squealing .

I just looked at her and smiled.

Y/N: I'm thankful to him-

Inhyun: just thankful? He saved you're life twice like a majestic warrior! You have no idea how many princess of Korea are trying to get his attention.

I gulped when a weird feeling appeared in my stomach.

Inhyun: You're the luckiest girl after Nayeon.

Y/N: W-what are you saying?

Inhyun looked around the armored soldiers surrounding us and came closer to me.

Inhyun: The whole kingdom was jealous of Nayeon. She was so close to the young king. Once the young king kissed her infront of the royal family in the court room.

Y/N: W-why are you telling me this? I asked feeling puzzled and a bit jealous.

Inhyun: He once carried you in the court room when the Queen accused you. Do you have something going-

Y/N: No! Never. The kiss between us never happened- I blurted out and as soon as I realized I closed my mouth with my hand.

Inhyun narrowed her eyes and looked at me suspiciously.

Y/N: I-I mean... We will never do such thing like kissing and all that stuff.

Inhyun: Yeah. After all you're the princess of Yeongin, the kingdom that King hates the most.

I frowned.

Y/N: But why does he hate my kingdom?

Inhyun: I don't know. Maybe it's related to his elder brothers illness.

Y/N: Illness? His elder brother?

Inhyun: During the war he almost died. But he was saved by the king after he got the injury's in his head he can't recall the past.

Y/N: I-is he in that dungeon?

Inhyun: No. Why would he be in that hell?

Y/N: I heard a scream late at night. It came from the underground passage so I think It came from the dungeon-

Inhyun: No! That's not a dungeon it's the looked room for him. The dungeon is deep behind the palace and the main stair case from the Queens room leads to it.

My feet stopped for a moment when I realized that I never checked the back side of the palace. Inhyun looked at me shooked and frowned.

Inhyun: What happened?

I quickly shook my head, stared walking towards Yeongin province while a playful smile spread on my lips.

I am just one step closer to him.

She almost told me the way to the dungeon. I will free him from that hell.

Sehun never believed me. He thinks he was dead. But I knew better.

1 year ago

Oh palace, Yeongin

Y/N: Sehun! Sehun! I called him running towards him in excitement.

Sehun turned towards me and frowned when he saw my tears.

Sehun: Why are you crying?

Y/N: These are happy tears. Look at this. I said passing him a small scroll of paper.