Dungeon visit

I came into reality after hearing some footsteps coming from the distance. I quickly wiped my tears and stood straight up. My body felt weak when I saw Taeyeon coming down the stairs towards me. My heart broke when I saw her sad face. Her sweet smile disappeared from her cherry lips which made me smile since the day she was raped by one of the Yeongin bastards.

Taeyeon: H-hey.

Baekhyun: Good morning, princess. What can I help you with?

Taeyeon: Can you please send this letter to the prince of Songnam, Kim Junmyeon.

My heart shattered into a million pieces when she handed me the letter and left me alone, without even looking at me.

Baekhyun:Forget about her, Baekhyun. She likes Junymyeon, now. I said to myself.

Y/N POV
Present time
The palace kitchen

Guard: Everyone take these coins. Before entering the dungeons we will make sure that the maids that have there coins can enter. You will be decided to into three sectors. The prisoners will be held locked in there own cells while you will only do the cleaning.,if anything gets caught while doing something other then cleaning, they will be executed in an instant. It's an order from the king.

The guard frowned.

Guard: Where is Mingyoung? She's supposed to be with you.

Inhyun: She's in the informatory. Her face burned. She'll be back soon.

Guard: Okey. You all can head towards he dungeon. He said loudly so everyone heard him and the maids stared to make there way towards outside.

I peeked in the kitchen and I saw the guard putting one coin which was supposed to belong to Mingyoung on the table.

This is my chance. I have to hey in there.

I covered my face with my long sleeve from my hanbok and went into the kitchen.

Guard: Who are you?

Y/N: M-mingyoung.

Guard: why do you cover you're face?

Y/N: M-my face is all burned. I said and moved away since the guard tried to pull it from my face.

Guard: I'm sorry.

Y/N: Then give me the coin!

He sighed.

Guard: Fine. Now go fast and catch up with the other maids. He said while giving me the coin.

I fastened my pace while going deep inside seeing the guards glare at me in suspicion made goosebumps appear on my forearms.

Guard: Yah! You? Stop!

My feet stopped and I slowly turned around

Y/N: Yes?

Guard: Which sector do you belong?

Y/N: Ummm... T-three?

Guard: Mingyoung you belong in sector two. Didn't the commander tell you?

Y/N: Ahhh~ I forgot about it. I was a little stressed about my skin-

Guard: Okey. Okey. Just go. We have to finish this work as fast as possible.

I nodded my head and headed in. This time the security was doubled. I saw Lia in the distance dusting away the cobwebs.

Y/N: I am sorry Lia. I had to. I whispered to myself.

I looked around the gates of the locked cells. I took out my hairpin and went towards one gate. I looked at the prisoner who was staring at me in shok. I tried to unlock and it loosened.