Seoul kingdom

My brain didn't know what was happening and before i realized what is happening he was taking away my first kiss.

After a few seconds I regained my consciousness of what is occurring.
I tried to push him of but he won't budge.
Soon I got tired fighting him and stoped.
Chaneyol: I always wanted to do this.-He whispered through the kiss.

A moment in the kiss we hard someone shuffling the curtain of the tent.
Chaneyol quickly pushed me away and a second after a young man who was probably the commandeer stepped in.
He was tall but not as tall as Chaneyol.

Baekhyun: You're highness I'm sorry for interrupting but we have to talk.-He said politely bowing.

Baekhyun: Privately.-he added looking at me.

Chaneyol: It's fine you waren't interrupting anyway's.-He said and it felt like a stab. Was I just a toy to him?
He quickly took a caught from a drawer  and wore it leaving the tent.

***

Soon enough after another day of waking I heard a sound of a horn.

Baekhyun: We're here.-He shouted for everyone to hear.
I looked up and saw a beautiful castle and a city surrounding it.

So this is Seoul. I though admiring the city and the river next to the city. Not long enough we arrived in the castle it was similar to the one in my hometown Yeongin.

The council doors flung open me and the other slaves went inside. We stood in the middle of the court room me observing every detail of the elegant room.

Not much later the Queen of Seoul proudly walked in and sat in her throne.  Soon after her entered a pretty boy around my age. He looked very cute with his small lips and an adorable nose.
He was dressed similarly to the king  and the golden embroidery alerted everyone that he's definitely a royal.

Soon after Queen eye's on me.

Queen: Commander Byun Beakhyun what is this royal lady doing here?-She ask with curiosity on her face.

The commander bowed to the queen and stepped a bit more near the throne.

Baekhyun: This is princess Y/N of Yongin was the fiancé of the dead king of Suwon. The king ordered that she will be his servant from now on.-He said politely to the queen while she looked at me amused.

Queen: What a pity of such a pretty face.-She said mockingly with an evil smirk. My gut told me already that she's bad news.

Every royal in the room son stood up and everyone bowed to the king as the saw his presence.
He proudly took a place on his throne and his intimidating gaze fell on me.
He just wanted to break my attitude and gracefully behavior and I knew that very well.

Chaneyol: With a heavy heart I have to say that in this battle we lost 500 soldiers but there family's revived there body's and received there payment for attributing to our victory.-He announced loudly.

Chaneyol: On the other hand Suwon lost everything. Their power, army's, wealth, family's, pride, king..... and soon to be queen.-He said smirking lightly and glancing at me on the last part.

Chaneyol: In fact Oh Y/N present yourself in front of everyone.-He suggest with his eye's still locked with mine.

Y/N you're not a princess here.. You have to bear it if you want to find him.-I thought trying to distract myself from the dishonorable attitude I revived.
I slowly walked to the middle of the hall and faced the proud king.

Queen: Why did you in prison such a innocent soul. It's not like we don't have enough slave's. -She said with bitter sarcasm that could be smelled from a mile away.

Queen: Oh right we don't have a court dancer yet. You probably know how to dance since you're a princess they thought you that in you're kingdom right?-She said with a smirk and evident bad intentions.

Y/N: I fear not my queen in my kingdom girls are encouraged to learn about diplomacy and learn fencing rather than spending time dancing and as a woman you shouldn't disrespect other women with that job because by your intentions and way of speaking you do-I said as a matter of factly and the queen's smirk dropped instantly.

Y/N: You're son brought me here as a servant not as a court dancer.

One of the high ranked soldiers came up to me and pulled out his sword.
Soldier: Allow me king, I'll cut that wenches head off.-He said glaring at me furious .

Chaneyol: Haechan!-He shouted at the soldier to stop and stood up. The ministers did the same but he sighed them to sit down.

Chaneyol: I brought her here and do I will assign her work.-He said making his way to me.
The queen glared at me angrily but I didn't care when his amused stare was at me.
And from what I saw he didn't like the idea of me being the court dancer.

Did he perhaps want me only for himself?