The white room

Jeongyeon: Why are you so sure about it? Why would he take Y/N?

Jisung: I don't know. But I noticed how he used the stare at her.

Jeongyeon: You have to inform Chanye-

Jisung: No! I am not sure about Jongin. It would be problematic if the King suspected the prince of Songnam without any evidence. If I don't come by tomorrow then inform Chaneyol that my suspicions about Jongin ware true.

Jeongyeon: Where are you going?

Jisung: Songnam.

Jeongyeon: No! You're not going to songnam alone, Jisung!

Jisung: This is my chance to prove to that I'm not a coward, Jeongyeon! I am tired of hearing everyone's blabber about me that I'm just a coward prince.

Jeongyeon: Jisung, wait!

Jeongyeon tried to stop his son but Jisung was fast enough to get out of the room before his cousin could grab him.

Next day
Yeongin province

Sehun: So, the prince of Songnam, Kim Jongin helped you to escape?

Gwangsuk: That's what the one who gave me the key to the dungeon told me.

Sehun: Who gave you the key?

Gwangsuk: I can't tell you person's name. He said while drinking his soup.

The prince say near his brother.

Sehun: Did you find the Seoul elder prince?

Gwangsuk stopped drinking his soup and looked at his brother. He slowly shook his head. Sehun sighed.

Sehun: What about Y/N?

Gwangsuk gulped and looked down, not daring to look in his younger brothers eyes.

Gwangsuk: We both got separated in the forest.

Sehun: What?!

Sehun got up and looked at his brother in disbelief.

Sehun: She sacrificed herself just to help you and you couldn't even save her?!

Gwangsuk: What was I supposed to do with my weak body? I tried to help until I had no energy left in my body. They kept starving me for three years. Naeyeon was alive for this whole time and they punished me for nothing.

Sehun: I don't care about you're revenge, Gwangsuk. All I care about is Y/N. If something happens to her, I won't forgive you.

Y/N POV
Kim palace, Songnam.

I slowly opened my eyes, finding myself in an unknown room. I stared at at the celing, my weak body wanting to rest some more but my mind told me to get up.

I slowly got up on the bed and noticed unfamiliar clothes on my body and a cleaned cloth around my shoulder.

My mind wasn't worried about who changed my clothes, I was more worried about Chaneyol. I looked around the beautiful room. White walls, while curtains, white furniture, everything was white.

I never knew till now that white can reflect the beauty as I scanned the room. I was about to get up from the bed, until I heard w soft jingling sound from my ankle.

My heart dropped into my stomach as I pulled the duvet from my body and saw a heavy metal cuffed chain around my right ankle. Panic spread across my face and I tried to pull the chain, but ended up hurting my left ankle. I slowly got up from my bed and saw the long chain tracing up to the bathroom.