Win or loose

Y/N POV

Y/N: J-Jongin! Stop?

He smiled and softly kissed me on my forehead.

Jongin: Don't worry, I won't force you.

He moved away and smirked.

Jongin: I just wanted to be with you. But now taking you from Chaneyol I am nothing different then Younsin. There's always end to evil. There's always an end for everyone.

I held Jongin's hand as he saw about to leave me.

Y/N: Jongin, you can be with me, Chaneyol, Jisung. Love can be expressed in many ways, like in friendship-

Jongin: I don't want to see my love with someone else. He said and closed his eyes when I placed my hands on his cheeks, cupping them. A wave of emotions hit his heart as he was to deprived of human touch.

Y/N: There's an end to evil, but at the same time there's beginning of good. Every person has evil and good sides. Let the evil in you end and cry a good person, Jongin.

He opened his eyes and stared at my glossy ones.

Jongin: I worship evil, Y/N. There's no good in me. I am more deprived of power. Greed in me is getting more and more. Love makes a person greedier and power makes them starve for more. I hope evil in me ends before I completely tore you and Chaneyol apart.

I dropped my hands down from his cheeks. He looked away from me and got up from the bed.

Jongin: I want you but at the same time. I don't want to be like Younsin. I don't want  Chaneyol to suffer like my mother. But I really want to destroy Seoul. He said and with that he left the room.

***
A/N POV

Junmyeon: Jongin?

The prince stopped his feet when he heard his brother calling.

Jongin: What happened, Junmyeon?

Junmyeon: Park Chaneyol is here.

A smirk appeared on his lips.

Jongin: As I expected.

Junmyeon: But he is talking with our father. Are you sure with your plan, Kai? Because you are hurting yourself.

The older prince's smirk dissolved at the mention of his old nickname.

Jongin: I am not hurting myself, Junmyeon. It's like chess. The mastermind doesn't end up hurting no matter the outcome of the game. The spawns are the one who end up hurt no matter if the win or loose.

Junmyeon nodded his head and they both started to walk towards the guest chambers.

Jongin gave a playful smile when he saw the King of Seoul and his father talking together.

Jongin: Welcome to Songnam, Park.

The prince took a seat facing the King of Seoul.

Chaneyol: Where's Jisung?

Jongin: It's been many years since you came to Songnam and your really asking about you're brother first?