My Dove

Everybody stood up with fear on there faces when the saw there king enter the court room.

The guard who tared my sleeve and was beating me froze for a moment and then stared to shake violently when the kings icy stare fell on my helpless on the floor.

Chaneyol: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER?! He roared in complete anger making everyone in the room scared of him even more.

Chaneyol: Size that bastard! He shouted at the guard to size the guard that just beat me and so the dragged him away.

Chaneyol's knuckles turned white from clenching his fists, his furious eyes staring at his mother. It was visible that it was hard for him not to curse or yell more.

Queen: Chaneyol she is a cul-

Chaneyol: It's majesty to you Queen. He quickly cut her off.

Chaneyol: Who gave you the authority to punish someone ... someone that I own? Nobody should dare to touch WHAT'S MINE! He shouted warning everyone.

I could hear him making his steps towards me and taking of his cape. He put it on my shoulders to cover me. My eyes ware half closed as I was feeling dizzy and weak.

I felt my body being lifted up. It was Chaneyol he picked me up in a bridal way and stared to make his way towards his own chamber.

When we arrived he laid me down on the bed.

Chanyeol: Yah! Wake up! He said with a raspy voice.

I slightly opened my eye's and saw Chaneyol in front of me. I tried to get up but he hovered over me making me let out a soft gasp.

Chaneyol: You know why I saved you?

I slowly shook my head.

Chaneyol: Because I don't like someone torturing what's mine.

He pinned my hands beside me head as I tried to free myself.

Chaneyol: It's my job to do that. He said with a raspy voice.

Y/N: Let me ah~

I uttered I interrupted with him by him sucking on my bruised skin making me whimper.

Chaneyol: I hate you so much... but still nobody can hurt you, dove. He said almost whispering.

Chaneyol: How much will you try to control yourself, you'll end up mine. He spoke against my skin.

Chaneyol: He took something special from me and I'll take something special from him.

***

Next morning I woke up in and found myself in warm sheets. I reluctantly uncovered myself from the slumber and blinked as the ray of sunshine penetrated through the huge window which made me blind.

Then the realization hit me. I'm in the kings room!

A click sound from the bathroom door caught my attention and I turned my head to see Chaneyol coming out of the bathroom buttoning his sark.

I tried to get up but the throbbing pain in my abdomen made me ramain on the mattress.

The king turned towards me and and raised his eyebrows.