The Kings absence

Chaneyol: I'm going hunting for the next few days. I don't want my dove to forget hero own place and enjoy her freedom.

I felt my stomach taking turns at the sudden mention of the nickname.

Y/N: Stop manipulating me king. I said and his eye's darkened.

Chaneyol: I already told you the moment you agreed to the term of being my maid you became mine... So I suggest you bend down you're proud attitude princess. You have to do what I demand. He said moving his hand back and backing away.

I looked at him one last time before exiting the room.

***
(Two week's later)

Me and Lia ware in the kitchen she was cooking and I was watching trying to learn something.

Y/N: Lia? I said and she looked up at me from cutting some vegetables.

Lia: Yes?

Y/N: Umm... Do you know where the dungeon of this palace is?

I tried finding it on my own in the absence of the king but it was still out of my reach so with all my courage I gathered I made up my mind and asked Lia since we've been really close since I ended up here.

I could see a frown on her pretty face.

Lia: Why do you want to know?

Y/N: Umm... I'm curious. I sometimes hear screams of some anonymous person in the middle of the night.

Lia: Oh! Those screams...

Y/N: Do you know anything about it?

Lia: Y-yeah. I clearly saw she was hesitant to tell me but she finally gathered the courage to do so.

Lia: Thous screams are from...
She looked around if anyone was eavesdropping on us.

Lia: The kings older brother.

Y/N: What?! He has an older brother- Lia quickly pressed her palm against my mouth.

Lia: Be quiet! Yes he does but he has some mental issues so the family hides his identity. She said and I nodded my head in acknowledgement and helped her cut the vegetables.

Lia: Tomorrow the king will arrive back from his hunt. And the queen is planing to send the king for mate courting.

Y/N: Huh? What's that?

Lia: She will let her son meet many dates and he will chose one of those beautiful princesses to be his wife. I again nodded my head when she finished.

Lia: She invited the princess of Songnam tomorrow. Both the princes of Songnam are very handsome like king Chaneyol and prince Jisung. He said sighing and looking out the small kitchen window in front of us.

Lia: Kim Dahyun the princess of Songnam has a special place in the queen's heart. I guess her intentions are to get the princess close with the  King... But I don't think it will happen since they dislike each other... He still loves her.

That alarmed my curiosity.

Y/N: Still loves her? Who? I asked with curiosity rising by the second.