Dont leave the work undone

For a moment I was lost in his beauty.
His hand went to my cheek and slowly creased it made me surprised.

Y/N: J-Jisung?-I stuttered still in shok and trying to back away but his hand went under my ear and behind my jaw pulling me towards him.

Jisung: What ware you doing here?

Y/N: The queen sent me here.

Jisung leaned even towards me more making me flustered.

Y/N: Stop-

Jisung: I saved you to times you should pay me back with something pleasing princess.-He said innocently.

Chaneyol: Jisung?!

Suddenly Jisung pulled away from me hearing the kings loud voice which echoed through the hall.

My heart beat rapidly under his dark gaze.

Jisung: Hyung-

Chaneyol: How's you're health now?He said acting all innocent.

Jisung: It's good.

Chanyeol: I need you to be present at the royal dinner.

Jisung nodded his head.

Chaneyol: You can leave now.He said to Jisung.

Jisung looked at me while leaving the hall.

Chaneyol glared at me once and It sent shivers down my spine making his way towards me.
I moved back.

Chaneyol: Don't move.-He said calmly and my feet stoped at his command.

Y/N: My lord it's not what it looks like.

Chaneyol: Didint I tell you it's king to you?

Was I scared of him? I don't know.
Was he angry at me? I don't know.
Why am I explaining myself? I don't know.

I flinched when he suddenly pulled my waist harshly towards himself my body colliding with his.

Chaneyol: What are you doing here?-He said coldly.

Y/N: The Queen sent me here to deliver a scroll to prince Jimin. I said looking down not daring to look in his cold eyes.

I don't like this new feeling. What is happening to my body? Why do I feel so attracted towards him? I wanted to push him away but at the same time wanted to keep him holding me in his strong arms. And that was what Chaneyol was doing.

Chaneyol gabbed me by ma hair and pulled it making me look up at him.

Chaneyol: Once we agreed on the terms of you being my servant ... you become mine.

My chest tightened when his hand moved against my curves and stared at in his dark eyes while he continued speaking further.

Chaneyol: Being my personal servant you need to submit everything of yours to me.

Y/N: That's never gonna happen. I said glaring at him only to revive a powerful stare from him.

Chaneyol: I'm not playing around Y/N. I could make you submit begin for me under me.

We looked at each other in silence. Our two strong wills facing each other.

Chaneyol: My my... you look beautiful with that blush. He said smirking when he noticed the slight blush on my cheeks.