Tortured spy

Two days later

Baekhyun stared at Taeyeon from a distance as she made her steps towards him.

Baekhyun: Do you need any help, Princess?

Taeyeon stared back at him and finally a long silence.

Taeyeon: I need you to tag along with me in the town. I want to go in the town to buy something special for prince Junmyeon.

The princess noticed a broken on his face.

Baekhyun: Why me? You can take other guards-

Taeyeon:You're denying me order?

Baekhyun: N-no princess. You're just hurting me more, Tae-

Taeyeon: Please! Don't call me by my name.

Taeyeon looked away from him, hiding her teary eyes away from him.

Junmyeon: You look distressed, princess.

Taeyeon looked at the eldest prince of Songnam coming towards him.

Taeyeon: I-I am just not feeling well, prince. I am going to have some rest. Have a nice day.

Taeyeon bowed towards Junmyeon. The prince and Baekhyun both bowed towards her. She left Junmyeon and Baekhyun alone.

Junmyeom: You both seem pretty close.

The commander sighed.

Beakhyun: We are like acquaintances. Nothing more, prince.

Junmyeon glanced at Baekhyun and left the passage room.

Baekhyun: Ah! This girl is trying hard to make me jealous.

???: Commander Byun!

One of the guards came running towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: What happened to you? Why do you look so scared?

???: The King is in the dungeon!

Baekhyun: So what?

The guard gulped.

???: Remember that spy from Incheon we caught a month who invaded out territory.

Baekhyun: Yeah. What about him?

???: He confessed that he saw princess Nayeon in Incheon and now he's not telling the whole truth. So the King got angry at him and his hitting him.

The commanders breathe stopped for a moment when the guard mentioned Nayeon.

???: Please, stop the King. If he kills him the Incheon treaty will be terminated.

The commander nodded his head and started to walk towards the dungeon.

Baekhyun: The King needs to stay calm at this moment.

***

Chanyeol: So, you're not going to tell me now? Huh?

The poor man screamed in pain when Chaneyol hit his back with a long whip.

Chaneyol: Beg god to have mercy on you, because I am not having any.

The king wrapped the whip around his neck and started to choke him to death. The man struggled under the kings grip, his legs kicking in the air, gasping for air, tears falling down from his tired eyes.

Chaneyol: Tell me, where did you see her?

Baekhyun: My lord!

The commander quickly ran towards the King and pulled him away from the weak man.