Who was she?

Inhyun: She was the most beautiful princess of Incheon. The most charming girl who was the favorite of the late king. Park-soo.

Inhyun: King Chaneyol was crazy for her. She said with a small smile and chuckled.

God knows why I was feeling envious of her.

Y/N: H-how did she die?

Inhyun: Her horse carriage fell into the valley. The king really tried to find her corpse but his fate choose not to let him see his lover for the last time. Since then he turned very cold. He doesn't show his tears even at his fathers funeral.

Inhyun was interrupted by the commanders loud horn sound.

Inhyun: I guess we will stay here as the sun is almost setting down.

***

A/N POV
Seoul palace Dungeons

The plate full of meat and rice balls was slid into the cell.

Guard: Yah! Eat it!

The brunette slowly raised his head and stared at the guard with his red, swollen eyes.

Guard: Why are you staring at me like that? Huh? This meal is coming here once a month so quietly eat it!

The weak guy crawled towards the plate. His cloths worn up, dirt settled on his skin, dried blood on his knuckles and forehead. He tried to move his hand which was cuffed with heavy metal chains. He reached towards the plate and picked up the rice ball in his hand. He bit it eating like a wolf. The guard got scared while looking at the locked up boy chewing on his food like a hungry wolf.

???: Y/N.... He whispered slowly.

He slightly panicked tasting the meat. His eyes widened as he tasted the same taste as 3 years ago. It's her, He can't be wrong. It was his beloved Y/N. He stared to laugh like a maniac.

???: My god had some mercy! He really listened to me! Finally! My girl! He said almost crying. 

???: I'll make you regret it Park Chaneyol!

***

Y/N POV
The campsite

Baekhyun: Y/N?

Y/N: Yes, commander Byun?

Baekhyun: the king is calling you to you're chamber. He said coldly.

Y/N: I'll go. I said quickly trying to escape the commander.

Entering the chamber I called out for the king.

Y/N: King? Did you call- oh my god! I shouted turning around upon seeing the king  half naked changing his clothes.

Chaneyol: Don't you have manners to ask before entering someone's chamber?

Y/N: I-i am sorry, King.

Chaneyol: Turn around. He said calmly.

Y/N: W-what? But I-. I said softly and gulped when I felt a presence behind me.

Chaneyol: I order you to turn around! She shouted undisturbed.

I quickly obeyed him as soon as he raised his voice. My breath hitched as there was hardly any proximity between us.

Y/N: King did you need anything? I said innocently and I watched his gaze go towards my lips but quickly looked away.