Know your'e place

Queen: Because I wanted to show you you're place, Kim Jongin.

The prince smirked.

Jongin: I already know my place, Queen. And it's more superior than you. He whispered with a playful smirk.

Jongin: If you think that what I am doing all this is under you're command then get out of that dream. If you don't want Y/N to be the next queen and throw you're ass out of this palace then do as I say. I won't forgive you. You took away my brothers happiness-

Queen: Happiness? You know why I killed her? She said and the prince went quiet.

Queen: Because she knew about you're secret, Jongin.

Queen: Now tell me, Jongin. Wouldn't you have killed her if you ware in my place?

Jongin: I would not have killed her. My brother loved-

Queen: She was pregnant with Baekhyun's child!

Jongin: W-what?

Queen: She was already pregnant before she was raped. And everyone that rapist got her pregnant. Now tell me, Jongin. You're own brother would've lived a happy life with her when she still loves a pathetic commander?

Jongin remained silent, his neutral face staring at the queen.

Queen: Keep in mind that someone else except us knew about you're litte secrets. Someone would've told Taeyeon that secret.

Jongin: I still won't forgive you. You tried to frame me. You sure know how to play dirty tricks.

The queen smirked.

Queen: This is Seoul, Jongin. Everyone here knows well how to pull dirty tricks on others. The prince smirked.

Jongin: That's why these people are interesting then the spawns of chess.

The queen frowned.

Queen: What do you mean?

Jongin walked away from the queen, leaving her alone dumbfounded.

***
Y/N POV

I slowly opened my eyes, groaning in pain as I felt my thighs bad back aching. I rubbed my eyes as the rays of sunshine hit my eyes.

I slowly got up, the thick duvet still covering my naked body. I looked around and realized that he wasn't in the room. I felt a little sad as I expected his presence next to me when I woke up.

I slowly got up and limped towards the bathroom to clean myself.

***

A white smoke invited me as soon as I came up from the bathroom. The King's towel was wrapped on my body. I saw the King sitting on his couch, smoking his shisha while looking out the big window. Chaneyol turned his head towards me as he felt a presence in the room.

Y/N: There was nothing except you're towel. I will give it back when I get my cloths-

Chaneyol: It's alright.

I frowned as the King looked off today. Chaneyol stared at me as I came closer to him.

Y/N: Is everything okey? You seem off today. Don't tell me that you regret t-that you made love with me-

Chaneyol grabbed my ram and pulled me closer, making me sit on his lap, my wet body collided on his.

Chaneyol: I will never regret it, dove. I always wanted to claim you as mine. He said while tracing his warm fingers on my neck which was covered with the hickeys I got from him. He caressed my blushed cheeks and tugged my hair strand behind my ear.