Chapter#27. "It Hurts."

*************************************

"I miss you in ways that not even words can understand."

-Gemma Troy.

***********************************

Aurang POV:

Three weeks, damn three weeks and she hasn't even texted me to say sorry or to even say something or to tell me the real reason why she did that.

I know there is something which she's hiding from me but I'm too angry and disappointed with what she did and told me. She said she don't love me. How can that be possible? I can't forget the way she was looking at me whenever I was in front of her. Her shy eyes that she used to lower them when I caught her staring at me. The smile which she always gave me. The hug. We holding hands. How on the earth I can forget that?

I don't know why I'm Still thinking that whatever she said it's not true, hoping she would call me, at least text me that it was a prank, it was a joke. I swear I'll run back to her.

Three weeks and not even a single second that I have not thought about her or the reason for her this behaviour. I needed to talk to her, ask her but there is nothing left to say or ask as she told me that she don't love me but a part of my heart doesn't agree with it.

Lying in my bed, getting anxious day by day as I can't stop myself from loving her. I tried my best to forget her but in vain. I can't, I just can't. She's my life how can I forget her. She's my everything, my peace, my happiness. I can't let her go.

I don't want her to be of someone else other than me. I can't even think to imagine her with someone else. She is mine. Forever mine. No one can have her if I can't have her. I will get her mine because she's mine from the start.

What if she's getting engaged to a man I don't know these days. I should do something as soon as possible until that bastard takes her from me. I got up from my bed as my heart went insane and I felt numbness on my knees as I was on the verge of falling to even think of her getting engaged, married to someone else other than me.

I held my head in my palms;

"No No, She's mine, only mine."

I shouted and my voice got stammered and let myself fall on the edge of my bed and started sobbing. I don't why, I have never cried for anyone, no one. Not because I didn't feel like crying but I thought men don't cry, they are strong but I was wrong, men are indeed strong but they have a heart too. They also feel the pain. I cried out loud as I knew no one is here and I can clear and calm my heart and mind down.

"Why Anaar? Why?"

I whispered her name to no one other than my room walls as I let my head fall on the edge of my bed mattress.