Chapter#5 "Flutter"

*****************

"Don't ever stop looking at me like that."

*******************

Aurang POV:

*One Week Later*

Watching a movie on my laptop when I heard a knock on my door and saw Sarah already standing beside the door with a baby look.

"What is it, Sarah? Do you have another thing to ask for?" I continued watching the movie without pausing it as I asked her. She came nearer and pulled me from my cheeks with a wide cute smile on her face.

"My handsome brother! You know me so well. How cute is that?"

I slapped her hand; "Stop it! How many times do I have to tell you, don't do these to my cheeks? I hate it" I sounded irritated and angry.

"That's why I'm doing it bhaiya." She chuckled aloud

I narrowed my eyes at her and paused the movie that I'm watching and turned towards her to face her; "What is it tell me? Do you need money?"

"No, Actually I wanted to go shopping and you are giving me a ride."

"Hell no! Are you in your senses? I can't. I'm sorry. No, no never. I stayed today not going to the office and you're... No." I said while making my both hands in the air making a cross.

"By the way, Mom is also not here with whom are you going to go monkey?" I shook my head at her.

"Bhaiya please yaar! I have asked Mom and she said yes, and I'm not alone, Anaar is accompanying me." She said with a satisfied look.

My eyes grew widened by listening to the name of Anaar and looked at Sarah instantly; "With Anaar? She is going with you?"

"Yes, bhaiya she is. Now tell me do you wanna give us a ride or not?"

"Us? Will I also pick Anaar from her house?"

"Yes bhaiya yes! God, you ask so many questions. So should I wait for you or should I go alone?" She said with an angry face.

"Okay okay! I'm going to drop you girls but I'm not going to stay with you both okay?"

"Who told you to stay? I'm just asking for a ride." She rolled her eyes.

I give her an angry look; "You spoiled little brat. Okay wait there for me I'm getting ready in five minutes." She cheekily smiled and left.

I don't know why I didn't deny her because I have never given a ride to her and her other friends whenever she asks me for. I don't know why I was getting excited to see Anaar as I have not seen her for a week now, and I wanted to see her eagerly.

Last time in the mall she saw me with Laiba and she must think that she was my girlfriend etc. because of the look she was giving me, I knew she was pissed off. I wanted to tell Anaar that Laiba was just my friend. And I also tried to tell her when I went to say hi to her. But yeah Laiba thinks of me more than a friend and I also enjoy her company as a friend. She has a good heart.

But what's with Anaar? Why do I think of her? Why do I want to tell her that Laiba is just my friend nothing else? But what about Hina, Komal, and Samia are they also my friends? Yeah, they are. I have never given them hope of love or something else. I have always treated them as friends so do they. But this society takes it the other way. Okay I know this doesn't make sense the way I'm thinking about Anaar, it doesn't. Why do I always end up thinking about her? Why did I feel like she was annoyed seeing me with her?

I came back from my thoughts and started to get ready, I quickly got dressed and rushed towards the car not forgetting to wear my favourite perfume.

We searched for her house as this was the first time going to hers. We reached her house and Sarah got out of the car to bell her house and I was seated in the car looking towards her gate direction.

Suddenly I saw someone for whose my eyes were thriving. I saw Anaar. More beautiful than before. She wore a fully black dress and God, she was looking stunning. I stared at her the whole time as she greeted Sarah talked to her in the ggatgateway for hire and walked towards the car where I was. My heart started to beat faster as I saw her coming towards me and near me with each step.

I whisper within myself as I stared at her; "Fire!"

********************

Huma Khan<3

Please do vote, press the ⭐ below. Thank you :)