Chapter#13. "You're Beautiful."

***************************

Aoa everyone!

This chapter is dedicated to my best friends AsmaKhan770.(Asma) and NailaSubhan7.(Naila) for giving me courage to proceed further. I love you both <3.

******************************

"You're beautiful from the tips of your toes to the depth of your soul."

******************************

Anaar POV:

Today was the day I'm going to meet Aurang. I mean not Aurang but I'll get a chance to see him. Sarah's brother Aashir is coming today and I'm going to help Sarah with the guests and stuff. I got ready quickly as I was almost late. I wore pickle green colou\r dress with silver heels. I wore some makeup and wore my perfect perfume which is compulsory for me.

I was placing my dupatta on my head as the bell rang.

'Who that can be?' I thought within myself and went to open the door.

As I opened the door my eyes got widened. Aurang was standing front of the door. He looked at me for few seconds with eyes wide open.

"Fire!" He whispered.

"Huh? Sorry what?" I asked him in confusion.

"Wasalam Anaar! You know you should Salaam people when they come to your house." He ignored me and tried to explain me as a kid.

"Uh-huh! AOA!" I said embarrassingly.

"Walikum Asalam! Come I'm here to pick you up." He said.

"But why? I'm going to your house. Sarah needs me." I said confusingly.

He chuckled and said," That's why I'm picking you. Sarah told me to take you home."

"Oh okay! I was about to go anyway. And Btw I can go by myself. Thanks for your concern." I said.

He let out a irritated sigh, "Come on get in the car. No excuses. Sarah will kill me if she gets to know I didn't pick you up and I also want to...."

I looked at him as he stopped saying something in the middle. I narrowed my eyes at him with a questioning look. He didn't said anything and looked at the other side.

"Okay I'm coming. Let me check upon Mama Baba." He nodded.

"I'm waiting in the car." He said as I turned around to go.

I sat in the passenger seat beside Aurang. I closed the car door and settled myself. I felt his gaze. I turned my face towards him and he. Directly diverted his gaze to the front. I got nervous and faced myself to the window. I remembered the little encounter we had and couldn't stop myself from blushing hard. I turned to the other side to hide my face.

"You're looking beautiful Anaar." He said slowly while looking at me. He says that often I guess. But I like hearing these praises from him. It makes me confident that I'm beautiful amd and worthy to be loved.

"Thank you! You not look bad yourself." I turned my face towards him and smiled. He smiled back and started the car.

"Won't you say anything thing? You know I get bore alone." He asked. What's with he always saying about talking to him?

"Uh! No I mean yes. Your brother is coming you must be happy."

"Yeah! I'm happy. He is my younger brother after all. I miss him. But tonight he is finally going to come." He said excitedly. I smiled warmly at him.

"Happy for you." I said.

He turned to face me, "Really are you?" I looked at him confusingly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He smiled at me and turned to face the road.

"Anaar?" He said with slow questioning voice.

"Yes?"

After a long pause of him thinking something he spoke;

"Nothing!" He said. I turned to him. He wanted to say something but he didn't. I saw him gripping the steering wheel hard. His knuckles became white. I wanted to ask him what's bothering him but I was unable to pick words.

"Why do you always asks me to talk to you whenever we're both together." I asked him but didn't look at him. I just wanted to know the reason behind it. I felt him faced me.

"Because I like it. I like talking to you. I want to know about you. I'm so curious about you, you know." He chuckles and continued. "It makes me feel good" I looked at him, he move his head towards the front.

I was really overwhelmed with what he said. It made my heart flutter. I was feeling shy so I faced the other side to face mirror and hide my red face from him. He chuckled lightly. I felt more embarrassed hearing him chuckle.

We reached his house. We were about to go out of the car as I said.
"Can I have your phone?" I asked this time. He looked at me shocked.

"Y-yeah.... sure! But what for?" He asked confusingly.

"Phone?" I hold my hand in front of him and ignore his questions. I don't know where this courage and confidence came from. He gave me his phone immediately.

"Password?" I asked.

"Fire" he said. I looked at him for a while as I typed it. I save my number in his phone as Anaar. And handed over him, his phone. He was looking at me curiously.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I saved my number." I said calmly.

"Really?" I saw him smiling wide as he checked my number in his phone to see if it was true. "God! it's Unbelievable!" He turned to me as he said, "Thanks Anaar! I was going to ask for your number earlier but I thought you would not give it." I turned my face to him.

"I knew it" I said smilingly while getting out of the car.

I was on the way to Sarah's room as my phone beeped. I opened my phone to check who was it and then I saw his message.

"Hey Beautiful! Aurang here :)" I smiled shyly at his message and hold it near to my chest and went towards Sarah.

***************************

Please vote,
Share,
And comment💜..

Ajwa Khan <3