|Chapter# 38|Please Do Love Me.

********************

"Stay with me just for another day, Just for another hour, Just for another minute, STAY!"

*******************

Don't go tonight

Stay here one more time

Remind me what it's like, And let's fall in love one more time I need you now by my side

It tears me up when you turn me down

I'm begging please, just stick around

I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me

I know that your love is gone

I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy

Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone.....

*****************

Aurang POV:

Locked up in my room for days when coming back from work, not wanting to go anywhere. Pretending in front of the office and at home that I'm okay. But deep down I was suffering, completely being ignored by the person I love the most, for the person I'm alive for.

How do I make her understand that I love her from the core of my heart? To me,  she's just like the human body needs oxygen to survive, just like the earth needs water, just like birds need feathers to fly. She's the one I'm completely in need of. I need and want her so much to survive. She's just like a drug to me, a drug that I'm addicted to.

I know the guilt is going to eat me away one day, I'm so stressed out these days, the fact that hurt me the most is I'm the reason behind someone's heartbreak and that someone is none other than the love of my life. I'm such a pathetic human being that can't even make happy the one I love the most.

Pacing back and forth in my room, thinking about the things I'm feeling guilty for, the things I'm regretful for. Not understanding a single thing about myself, how to calm my inner self, how to remove the burning of my heart, and how to wash away the guilt, regret, and hurt from my heart. It's so unbearable.

Cursing myself, fighting with my demon, I wanted to cry, wanted to scream my lungs out but I know I can't. Men never cry. Do they? Nothing came up in my mind as I quicken my pace in the room to calm myself down.

Suddenly let my frustration with the objects placed in my room, throwing the items here and there, garbing the vase and pushing it to the ground, crashing and breaking it into thousands of pieces.