|Chapter#29| Blind In Love.

*****************

"LOVE is not blind, it simply enables one to see things others fail to see."

_Johnny Depp

******************

Anaar POV:

It's been a week since I met Aurang. From that day I'm scared of what he's up to, what he's planning. The tears which I saw in his eyes made me hundred and ten percent sure that he loves me and that he would not give up on me. He's calling me daily but I'm ignoring his calls, maybe he could get a clue that I don't want him to call me. But deep inside I want to know how he's doing.

I was sitting in my college waiting area for my car to arrive so that I should head up to my home. My name was being called by my school workman. The car arrived early but I thanked the driver's uncle for it. I gathered up my books and wore my bag on my left shoulder. I settled my dupatta to not fall from my head.

I got out of the entrance gate of the college just to meet with the pair of hazel green eyes. His eyes were having a dominating aura. But I noticed something else too, he was having dark circles under his eyes indicating he didn't sleep for days. His eyes held anger, emotions, tiredness and pain at the same time.

He gestured for me to get in the car. But I ignored him and started walking back to the college.

"Anaar Don't provoke me to shout at you and grab you to my car in front of everyone." I was startled a bit due to his way of speaking, his voice held deepness which sent shivers through my whole body. I stopped on my track and turned around.

"I'll wait for my car. You can go." I said sternly. I saw him clenching his jaw and rubbing it with his right palm while looking around. He looked at me.

"Don't make me repeat what I say. I'm gonna do it and I mean it." He was not the same Aurang whom I knew. He was soft but I don't know what happened to him now.

I remember the time when he picked me up from college. It's some kind of the same words he used but now the situation is different. At that time he was having a smirk on his face but now he's blank and anger is fuming in him.

I went towards his car and opened the passenger seat door. I saw him getting into the car and closing it once he was seated. He turned on the ignition and started the car. He drove the car to I don't know where.

We both didn't say anything as there was an awkward silence between us. I glimpsed at him from time to time to know what he was doing but his blank expression didn't tell me anything.

He stopped the car at one side of the road and turned towards me. I looked at him and then hesitantly side my face towards the mirror to ignore his gaze.

"I just want to clarify a few things so kindly look me in the eyes. I need the truths." After a few seconds, I faced him.

"I'm asking you this last time." I shifted my eyes at him to know what he was about to ask. He took that as a nod.

"Are you going to get married to that Rahat-named man?" I narrowed my eyes at his question.