Chapter#10. "Always Thinking About You."

************************

"My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction."

***************************

Anaar POV:

*One Month Later*

One month had passed but I have not seen Sarah nor Aurang. That night when Mom invited Aurang's family and the way Aurang gazed me and talked to me and how I ended up hurting his feeling had made me completely uncomfortable with some strange feelings. Since then I have been continuously thinking about him. I think of him while I eat, I sleep, I walk, I sit, damn he is everywhere with me. But I feel little guilty and sad by behaving bad with him. He must be angry with me. Why did he want my number? Yeah he said he wanna talk but about what? But I don't like giving my number to strangers.

"Is he stranger to you Anaar?" My inner voice said.

"Yeah! Of course he is." I voiced out this time.

I hold my head in my hands and screamed within myself, frustrated by my thoughts and by my own questions which were killing me. I reached for my laptop and started to watch a movie to divert my thoughts. 

************************

*3 months later*

I was in college waiting for my car to pick me up but it had taken enough time for me to wait. I waited there for my car about one and a half hour but it didn't showed up. I was getting angry minute by minute. My all friends and class mates were gone even whole college was almost empty. I was tired like a hell but that damn car. I reached for the college reception office and asked for phone call. They handed me over the phone and I dialed Mom's number. She picked it up within 5 seconds.

"Hello! AOA!" She greeted on the other side of the phone.

"Wasalam Mama it's me Anaar. The car hasn't arrived yet to pick me up. God Mom I'm hella tired and I'm angry. Come pick me up." I said it angrily and waited for her reply.

"Oh! Okay sure baita. Sorry I didn't knew that. Actually I'm with Sobia in her house. You should have call your Baba or the driver?"

"Come on Mom hurry up and just pick me up. I m getting exhausted here. I didn't call Baba because if you remember he is out of city and I don't know and have the number of Chacha(driver). Come Mom I want you in ten minutes." Anger was on my nose while I placed the phone on it place and started to wait.

After some time I heard gatekeeper calling my name. A wave of relief passed through me and I ran towards the gate in a rush. I was searching Mom's car when I saw someone familiar. My eyes first narrowed while watching him and then widened in shock as I saw Aurang in front of my college waving towards me to come over to him. I was confused at the same time. Why is he here? How did he know about my college? How did he know I'm in college? Sudden realization hit me as I remembered Mom.

Yeah Mom could have asked him to pick me up as she was in there house. It's been a long time since I saw him. Yeah I have met him in his house but that was just hello and hi and the stare which he has always on me whenever I'm around him. Is he pervert or what?

I shook my head from my thoughts and started walking towards him and stood in front of him. Before he could say anything I said,

"What are you doing here? Where is Mom?"