Chapter#16. " You Are My Destiny"

***************************

"I don't know why I've fallen in love with you, but I know for sure that you're my destiny."

****************************

Aurang POV:

I was so happy when I heard Anaar is also going with us. At first I didn't want to go. But when Sarah told us about this good news I quickly agreed on going with my family for trip. Two days from now and I'll see Anaar again. Smile crept upon my face.

I went to the kitchen to grab some food. And saw Sarah and Aashir already sitting eating ice cream.

"You hungry monkey! Always eating. Do you have something else to do?" I grabbed the spoon from Sarah as I teased her.

"Give me my spoon bhaiya. I have just eaten two spoons." She tried to take the spoon from me but I held my hand up in the air and didn't give her a chance to take it.

"No! Take another one. Now it's mine." I said while narrowing my eyes at her.

"Isn't she become more fat bhai? Look at her face it's just like panda." Aashir said and we both burst out laughing teasing her.

"Well no doubt. She's always eating around." I laughed at her again while raffling her hair.

"Stop you both. Bhaiya don't do this yaar! You both are so annoying." She screamed at us and we both pretended as if our ears tore apart from the loud noise.

"I'll tell Baba about you both. Just wait and watch." She warned us. We laughed at her again.

"Blah blah!" Aashir pinched her nose.

"Stop it!!" She shouted again and this time she was angry. I and Aashir looked at each other and shrugged. We lifted our hands in surrender.

"Okay no more teasing promise. Now let me eat." I said.

She moved the ice cream box away from me "NO! I won't give it to you both."

"Okay sorry Princess. Now please share it with me." I made a baby face.

She laughed at my words and placed the ice cream box in front of me. "Eat it." She pointed towards Aashir who was standing near the water jug." Come eat it." She rolled her eyes at him.

He laughed and said, "I'm full. You eat." I smiled at them while taking spoons of ice cream.

"So are you ready for the trip?" Sarah asked me.

"Yeah! I'm ready." I nodded and smiled at her.

"You said you're not interested? What's the matter now?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Change of plans." I smiled within myself as I thought Anaar was the reason of it.

"Hmm that's good. At least I got the company of you both" She Said in a sad tone.

I looked at her directly. I was about to ask her as Aashir asked before me, "What do you mean?"

"Anaar is not going." She got up from her chair as she was about to go. I saw tears in her eyes. I felt little pain for her. And of course it made me sad too that Anaar is not going.

"Why? I asked this time while placing the spoon in the ice-cream box and walked towards her.

"She said she would be uncomfortable while being around us. And secondly her mother will not allow her." She sounded as she was about to weep.

I placed my hand on her head as I patted, "It's okay. We will talk to her mother. It's nothing that much of a big problem. Don't cry silly girl. "I smiled at her.