Chapter#19. "Meeting You Is My Favourite Thing To Do."

************************

"I love the way you stare at me."

*************************

Aashir POV:

We were about to reach our destination. Everyone was sleeping in the car except for Anaar who was looking outside the window to enjoy the beautiful scenery. My family is weird they came here to enjoy not to sleep. Although its dark outside but greenery and these beautiful places seem more beautiful in dark. It seem as if King Kong Gorilla would appear in front of our car anytime.

Even I was also getting exhausted, because if you're driving for long and nobody is talking to you, you feel sleepy. But thanks to Anaar she was awake making me feel active although she was not talking to me. I glanced her again and again to check if she was awake. She was but I think she was more lost in her thoughts than enjoying the outside scenery.

"Aren't you going to sleep young lady?" I just wanted to talked to her. To know about her. She was way different from any other girl.

She was silent I looked at the back to see why isn't she responding. She was looking at me as if she was searching for an answer.

"I don't feel sleepy. If you have such beautiful scenery to watch how could you sleep." She said calmly.

I nodded as well as laughed at her. I pointed towards my Family, "Just tell them about it. They are really sleeping. Awkward isn't it."

I looked at her as she nodded.
"Nature seem more beautiful and attractive at night. I don't know but I feel as if these mountains, trees, the sky they are telling me something, something like a secret. They are telling me the beauty of nature that how a world can be beautiful and, second that they are giving me the hint that there is someone who created this all, these mountains,trees,sky and all that of course He is our God Almighty. And..." Anaar stopped at the mid of her conversation.

"Um! I'm sorry I don't know what I'm talking about. Sorry to bother." She said hesitantly. Whatever she said was just so true. How can someone think so positive. Of course these things reminds us of a Creator.

"Oh come on why would you say sorry? You're absolutely right. I appreciate your these thoughts." I moved my head to her side to face her and gave her a warm smile. She smiled in return. She has a beautiful smile indeed.

"Actually I have got an idea." I said excitedly.

"About what? and what's that?" She asked.

"As they are all sleeping I'm going to speed up the volume of the music to make them awake. Arghgh!! I'm so excited. Let's do this what say?"

"Are you kidding me. No please no they are sleeping. Don't ruin their sleep. It's bad." She said shockingly.

"Oh come on. Just enjoy this moment. And instead I'm the one ruining their sleep and they would scold me so just chill." I explained.

She sighed in disbelief, "Okay do whatever you wanna do." She waved her hand at me. I laughed at her.

"Okay get ready!" As I said this I stopped the jeep at the side of a road because I wanted to see their reaction so bad. Anaar raised her eyebrows at me. I found her eyes alluring. I winked at her. I raised the volume at full speed. The thing which made me laugh more was that I played kpop music with full beats and volume.

Everyone in the car at once jumped and started to panic. They looked here and there as if to see what happened. And then they faced me. I burst out laughing. I was laughing so hard that my vision became blur. I saw Anaar too laughing out loud. She was laughing at Sarah. Who was digging diggers at her and then Sarah faced me with anger in her eyes.