Chapter# 21 "Life Is Beautiful!"

******************************

"Life is beautiful because it has you."

*******************************

Anaar POV:

*Next Day*

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone calling my name. I opened and rubbed my eyes with my palms while yawning and looked for the owner of that voice.

"Are you really kidding me Anaar? I have been waking you up from such a long time. How can you be that sleepy head." Sarah said in a disbelieve. She turned back to the mirror and continued combing her hair.

"Um I'm sorry! I am just tired that's why." I sighed.

She turned towards me and and picked one of the pillow from the bed and slammed it on my face, I made an ouch.

"Get up you sleeping beauty. You're not here to sleep. It's already 9 in the morning. We're going out in half hour. Dad is already waiting for us."

"Oh okay! I'll get ready in a minute." I got up from the bed and took my clothes which were black in colour, and towel from the bag before going to the washroom.

I entered the washroom and faced the mirror in front of me. The memories from last night came into my mind. I smiled and got shy with myself.

"How can be that true? He confessed to me last night. It's unbelievable. How I'm gonna face him from now on." I whispered within myself as I bit my forefinger nail.

I took a shower and came out of the washroom. I saw Sarah already sitting on the sofa all ready to leave. She was busy using her phone. "You better hurry up Anaar. Aurang and Dad called me twice." I gulped and nodded.

I combed my hair and picked up my makeup kit to do some makeup. I wore eyeliner and mascara. I wore dark tinted pink lipstick with pink highlighter on. I wore my shoes matched with my clothes. And picked up an orange color dupatta to wear it around my neck

"Arey waah! You're looking so beautiful and hot." Sarah winked at me and I said thank you while blushing.

"What's with that huh? Why are you suddenly so getting ready? I can see you look happy." She smirked and winked at me again.

"Wh-hat do you-u mean? I'm always like this. And who would not be happy in trips?" I rolled my eyes at her and hide the blush and nervousness on my face.

"Yeah yeah I know." She said teasing me. "I'm just giving you time to be open with me. You know I'm always here for you to support and cherish you." Sarah said. I hold her hands and warmly smiled at her.

"I know that."

"Yeah so don't make me wait any longer. I want to hear some good news." She again winked at me. What's with her winking.
I laughed at her. We picked our handbags and headed out.

*********

We reached where they all were gathered, as they all were waiting for us. They were busy talking and laughing. I just love their family, they are so caring and loving.

Aashir was making his parents laugh by telling them lame jokes or something because they were laughing out loud. Aurang was busy in his phone.

"Oh finally the madams are here." Aashir mocked at us both.

Aurang turned his head towards us as soon as he heard us coming. I looked at him and he smiled I half smiled and turned my face from him. I don't want that we should get caught.

"Let's have breakfast first. Then we'll head towards beach.". Uncle said and we all nodded.

I can feel the stare of Aurang on me. I was getting uncomfortable. Now this time it was different gazes from the past because the situation was different now. It felt more awkward.

We reached the table of breakfast and I looked at him, he signaled me to sit in front of him. My heart skipped a beat. I sat in front of him. I realized that, while his constant gaze on me like this, I would not be able to eat anything and I was Hella hungry. I hold my head in my hand and tried to hide my face but of no use.

The breakfast was served and we started to eat. We talked while eating and as usual I was feeling his gaze. Aurang took out his phone and started typing something. My phone screen lighted up and I understood it was a text from him. I thanked God that I turned my phone into silent mode.

After few seconds I reached for my phone and opened the text.

< 'Do you know how beautiful you're looking right now?'❤️]

< 'I just wanna kidnap you and keep you in my pocket.']

I gulped and my heart started drumming. A smile formed on my face as I was unable to conceive it from anyone around me. I looked at him he was gazing into my soul. I locked my screen and continued eating. But I was unable to eat anything. I was so feeling nervous. After few minutes I picked up my phone and sent a text to him. He picked it immediately to read.

< 'please! Stop staring at me. I can't focus on anything.']

I made a pleading face with a half smile and rolled my eyes at him. He smiled and nodded.

********

We were now in the car traveling to our destination, to a beach. I was busy talking to Sarah and Aashir. Aashir is such a sweet and funny guy. I hundred percent assure you that you would not feel bore beside him. Aurang was driving and uncle and auntie were discussing some family matters.

"Why the hell would you tell him that. It's a lie." Sarah said and we burst out laughing.

"Come on he was the one who was gonna bully me. That's why I did the same. But it makes me laugh more when I found him unconfident." Aashir rolled his eyes.

"So you mean he tried to bully you because he thought that you are a new student?" Sarah asked and Aashir nodded.

I added," and this also means that he thought you don't know anything because you seemed nervous and mommy daddy boy?" Aashir smiled and nodded again.

We again burst out laughing. "He is proud of himself because he told that boy an abuse and also told him that it's a complement in his language? Aashir you're such a rascal. You're Pakistan's and Urdu representor there you should be well mannered." Aurang added with a mock and Aashir mimicked him and rolled his eyes.

"Seriously how can you say that to him 'kutty ka bacha'(son of a dog) and tell him so easily and smoothly that it means 'great man'.." Sarah staggered with 'O' face.

"Oh come on it's not that big deal. Just remember that he tried bullying me and I did it because I was kinda angry on him. And yeah we're friends now." Aashir said.

"Just be careful now. If he finds out that now, you are dead." I said with motioning my hand through my throat and we all laughed again.

**************************

Ajwa Khan<3

Spread Love.