Chapter#6 "Rear View Mirror"

******************

"When you look at me, I want the time to stop and admire your every feature."

*******************

Aurang POV:

They both were seated in the back car and I was feeling as if I was their driver but okay no offence. Anaar was sitting just at the back of my seat and I can watch her through my rearview mirror. I gazed at her time by time to see her but she didn't bother to look at me once. I felt dejected and disappointed but then I thought to myself;

'Why would she look at you man? Who are you to her.?Just mind your own business.' I shook my head.

I played the music to divert my mind and thankfully it did. I ignored looking at the rearview mirror but my eyes took their road and went towards the mirror again. My eyes widened in shock as I saw her already staring at me.

We stared at each other for don't know how long. And I must say this was the best feeling ever. This was some strange feeling to me, a feeling which I have never felt before. The dialogues which I used to listen to and watch in the movies always seem to be funny and more dramatic to me than what was happening to me. Like the time seems to stop. I was feeling as if we both are alone in this world as if we both are made for each other.

Her eyes were oceans in which I was willing to get drowned. She was having sparks in her eyes and fire in her soul.

She directed her gaze lowered as I was still shocked from absorbing what I just saw. I was still looking at the rearview mirror that's when I was landed back to the earth by Sarah's voice;

"Bhaiya! Look at the front!!! Car is coming our way..." Sarah shouted in horror as I got confused and pressed the brakes at once making a huge squeak sound.

"Hell Man!!!" I slammed the steering wheel in aggression. I at once turned back to see them both; "Are you both alright? No one hurt right?" I sounded scared.

They both nodded. "We are fine Bhaiya. What about you?" Sarah said with a relieved and concerned look and was holding Anaar hands.

"I'm fine." I nodded.

"Bhaiya what was this? We don't want to die this young and early. We have still plans for our lives."

I chuckled in embarrassment; "I'm sorry girls. I don't know when I lost track of the balance on the road." I told them as I took a glimpse of Anaar. She looked up at me and I smirked. She directed her gaze again down and placed the strand of hair behind her earlobe.

I heard horns continuously beeping towards my car when I came to know that my car was standing in the middle of the road.

"Oh, God! Okay, let's move on." I said while clutching a gear and starting the car.

"So where are you girls going? I mean to which shop?"

"Towards town. There we will decide which shop to go. to" Sarah Said

"Aren't you both hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, we are. We will go to take lunch after shopping."

"I'm also hungry. Why don't we go to a restaurant to eat something and then I'll drop you, girls, at the mall." I said with a questioning look.

"What do you say Anaar? Should we go to eat first?" Sarah asked Anaar.

"Your choice. I have no issues." Anaar said with a blank face.

"Okay bhaiya! First, we are going for something to eat. And we are not going to pay. This is your punishment for your action earlier. God, we were near to death." She rolled her eyes with 'O' mouth.

"Okay okay. I'll pay for it monkey." I smiled at her without looking at her and took a U-turn to go to the nearest restaurant.

"Sarah? Does your friend has a tongue? She barely talks." I asked Sarah with a questioning look.

"Of course, she has," Sarah said with an irritated voice.

"Is it Anaar?" I asked Anaar this time. I wanted to hear her voice and wanted her to say something.

"Uh-huh! I do talk a lot. My mother calls me a chatterbox." Anaar chuckled as I watched her through the mirror. How cute.

"It's good to be talkative and to be a chatterbox. Silence kills people inside." I said while smiling at her as he looked at me in the mirror. She smiled too. And my smile widened more.

Her smile is so beautiful, showing her few dimples with beautiful teeth. How can someone be so mesmerising? Her voice is something which I can listen to forever with no pause on it. She speaks as honey is slipping from her mouth. Her eyes catch me every time, even if she's not looking at me, she consoles me with her eyes, and when she looks into my eyes, I forget everything. I have just known her for one week and I'm attracted to her as hell. God knows what's about to happen when I get to know her more, which I really wanna do.

*******************

Huma khan<3

Please do vote, press the⭐ below, Thank you :)