|Chapter#30| Agony

****************

"You know it's real when it hurts."

*****************

Anaar POV:

The only thought of thinking about what's happening to me and the next moment in which I'm going to tell my parents about it is just killing me inside. I'm not able to think properly, I'm literally out of my mind.

I'm standing in front of my house contemplating whether to enter or not, to tell my parents about it or not. How I'm gonna start with it. What I'm gonna say to them. How I'm gonna make them understand. They'll surely hate me for this. They'll throw me out of the house. Well, I deserve it. I was the one who didn't tell them in the first place about me and Aurang. And now again I was the one who willingly said yes to the Nikkah.

I saw Aurang still sitting in his car waiting for me looking in my direction. I don't know what to say to this man. He's insane and there is no such word which I can tell him which could bring his sane mind back. But now it's of no use. He already did what he wanted.

I gathered up my courage and went inside my house. As soon as I entered the lounge I saw Mom cooking something in the kitchen. I sat on the sofa as my mind is blank. I don't know myself how to react and I don't know how will they react, but I'm pretty sure it'll be worse.

Mom came out of the kitchen and walked toward me.

"You're back. Aren't you late? I was about to call you." She said as she sat beside me. I was looking downward facing my lap as tears encircled me.

"Anaar baity are you fine? What's wrong?" She got worried to see me tearing up. She drag herself towards me and took me in her embrace. I quickly reacted and hugged her back. This time I started crying out loud. Mom got startled by my actions and rubbed my back to make me calm down.

"Baity, why are you crying? I swear I'm going to start crying too. Just tell me what happened." I sobbed more loudly and snuggled more in her embrace.

"I'm sorry Mom. I'm so sorry." She stopped rubbing my back without looking at my face, she said.

"Why? Why would you say that dear?"

"I know, you and baba aren't going to forgive me." I sobbed while saying these words.

This time she detached our hugs and held me in my arms. "Just tell me the truth Anaar. What happened.?I'm with you don't worry." I shook my head.

"No. No, you would hate me if you get to know what I have done."

"I swear I'm going to beat you up if you don't tell me now what's the problem. Don't beat around the bush and tell me." She shouted in a low and irritated voice.