Chapter#9. "I Like Spending Time With You."

**************

"The few hours I spent with you are worth as much as thousands of hours I spent without you."

***************

Anaar POV:

"Hey! It's me. Don't leave me outside. That's rude okay?" Aurang mocked at me and then he smirked as he tried to stop the gate from closing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I thought nobody is outside. Please come in." I said it in a rush to make myself clear.

This is so embarrassing.

"Well, I was outside parking my car in a suitable place." He swirls his car keys on his index finger while coming inside.

"Hmm! Come inside, please. I just thought you will not come for the dinner." He entered and suddenly stopped at his track as I said those words to him.

He stared at me for a moment as he was thinking about something, he bend a little to come exactly at my sight. His closeness did little tingles to my heart as I gulped hard and tried to be unaffected and then he said,

"Do you think of me Anaar?"

Now, what does he mean by that?

"Uh-huh! What?" I  got startled at his question and raised my eyebrows at him.

His lips were smirking as I heard him say, "You think of me right? Why do you care if I was about to come for dinner or not?" I eternally facepalmed myself for telling him this, how stupid I'm. But I continued to play along.

"Because no one is here of your age that you should get along with." I sounded confused and rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you for?" He said with smiling eyes. He straighten his back and winked at me.

My knees got weak at this gesture as I quickly tried my best not to show him my weakness. I almost stopped myself to shout at him winking at me, like how dare he, but I needed to be respectful as he was standing in my house. I clenched my jaws in annoyance and tried not to be rude.

"Umm! I should go, everyone would be waiting for us." I ignored his question as I closed the door and turned back to go.

His voice stopped me as he whispered, "You look beautiful Anaar!" And with that, he walked away.

My heart came to my throat as I was unable to breathe. I stood there for a moment. These are something bad and new feelings to me, I like these feelings but at the same time hate them. I definitely know he's flirting around but why the hell is my heart not recognizing it. Why does it have to beat so loudly? I want to tell him so badly that don't play games with me. I'm not like the girls he can flirt with and roam around. Indeed he's handsome but that doesn't mean handsomeness can own everything.