chapter#1 "Meeting New people"

*******************

"I never knew Love like this existed until I met you."

********************

Anaar POV:

Three noon as I was laying on my bed reading the Novel "Wuthering Heights", the sun rays scattered through the half-opened window through a slit which made it possible to see through. The cool breeze of December makes me shudder whenever it strikes my not-so-cold skin.

Lost in reading the book, I almost even forgot that I belong to this world. flipping through the pages one by one reading thoroughly, to not miss a single word written in it, I felt as if I'm walking beside Heathcliff and Catherine. I was at the end of the book as this book made me curious more to know what's going to be the end. The thrill in this novel and the love they both have for each other is beyond imagination and honestly, it makes you cry so hard. I'm not going to lie but I cried my lungs out when Catherine was about to die in the arms of Heathcliff.

The book is a roller coaster of emotions and hurt. Yes, Love does feel good in the beginning, it feels as if we have conquered the world, and the world seems so pretty. I don't know how this feeling is because I've never been in love, I like to know how the feeling of love is. I want to feel the fluttering and beating of my heart whenever I see someone, but then reality always hits me that love is not easy, it needs devotion, sacrifice, and heartbreaks.

Reading the novel and my eyes a bit teary, when suddenly I heard my door getting slammed open by my mother, she walked towards me with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, sweetheart! Won't you go with me to Mr Faisal's house?"

I looked at her with dizziness in my eyes trying to ignore her question, I sighed and said.

"Mom, can I have a cup of tea or coffee?"

Her eyebrows got tensed as she became worried for me and place her hand on my head to check my temperature.

"What happened baita? Did you sleep well last night?"

I nodded my head in approval and showed the novel in front of me;

"Nothing Mom I'm totally fine! n reading this novel for hours that's why my head is spinning."

Mom swiftly grabbed the book from me in anger and placed it on a side tablheatched me from the table as if she was going to beat me up. Yeah, she still treats me like a kid even though I'm twenty. Not that I'm complaining but damn I get irritated sometimes.

"How many times do I have to tell you. Stop wasting your time reading novels, read the books which are included in your course, not these they will not help you."

I reached for her hand and hold it with mine.

"Sorry Mom, I get it. It won't happen again."

I just blurt this out to let go of this coming argument, because if I started to argue with her about not stopping me from reading novels it could have taken the whole day and my headache could have gotten worse because I love reading novels.