|Epilogue|

*********************

"The heaven brought us together forever, I'll love you forever, in this life and the next."

********************

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight.

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight."

***********************

Aurang POV:

*Two Years Later*

"Anaar where is my tie? I can't find it." I searched my cupboard but couldn't find a single tie.

"Love it's on the last drawer," Anaar shouted from inside the room.

"I can't find it. Come find it for me, I'm getting late hurry up."  I heard her approaching me as I saw her looking at me with a glare with a hand placed on her side hip.

"For once will you open your eyes while searching for things?"

I raised my brows at her and motioned my hands at her to find my tie. She started searching for it and within a few seconds, she found it, throwing it towards me.

"I swear I've searched it there thrice," I said disbelievingly. She rolled her eyes at me and started walking away, I instantly grabbed her from her hand.

"Hey, where? Who'll do this for me?" I gestured my eyes at the tie that I was holding in my hand.

I tilted my head and pouted for her. I know she can't handle my cuteness, and this act makes her melt for me always. 

"You can do it yourself." She ignored me as she started walking away leaving a little unbelievable gasp from me.

"You can also do it, right? Please will you do it for me?" I pouted again and saw her turn to me with an adorable smile on her lips.