|Chapter# 39|Stay With Me.

********************

"Your voice calms me in ways that you would never imagine."

********************

"When I tell you, I love you, I'm not saying it out of habit, I'm reminding you that you're my life.

**********************

Nothing can ever, ever replace you.

Nothing can make me feel like you do.

You know there's no one, I can relate to.

And know we won't find a love that's so true.

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me.

Together through the storm.

There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me.

*******************

Aurang POV:

" I do love you Aurang. I love you so much."

Finally, the words which I was thriving to listen from her mouth, the words for which I was craving. She finally said that. I feel so light-headed, so relaxed. Knowing that she loves me too and she thinks I deserve him makes me the luckiest man, I feel so special.

" I never stopped loving you. You're the only one for me from the start."

And that's all it take as I placed my lips on hers kissing her out of surprise, it was gentle at first. I felt her flinch a little at my sudden touch, she was quite shocked as she wiggled and quivered under my touch, I kept kissing her but she didn't push me away instead she circled her arms around my neck and soon responded to me by kissing me back. I felt an adrenaline rush through my veins. I pull her more into my embrace placing my arms around her waist to feel her against me, as I kissed her more and bite her bottom lip, she wiggled at my action more with a gasp leaving her lips, I took this opportunity and entered my tongue inside of her mouth to taste her more, a small moan escaped her lips. I kissed her passionately. She pulled away as we were out of breath.

She was breathing hard, I kissed her both cheeks, her nose, her both eyes, her chin, I trailed my kisses down her jawline and then to her long neck and felt her wail near to my ear calling my name.

Oh, how I loved to be called by her.

She breathed in and out to make herself calm down and honestly that was making me weak.