Chapter#2 "The First Time I Saw You."

***************

"I'll never forget the first time I saw you, I was crazy about you then and still I'm."

****************

Anaar POV:

"Ouch!!! Oh, God!" I hissed in pain.

I held my temple in my hands, and my forehead seems to just break apart, as I looked at the front to see who I have bumped into, but my head was spinning and everything became blurred and black. I also felt something fall on the floor with a thud sound as I bumped into it.

"WTH! Sarah, can't you walk with eyes open? see my mobile is on the floor. I swear to God if it's broken I'm going to kill you for sure." I heard someone say with a masculine voice.

I got startled by what the hell is going on but gathered up my emotions of being weak. I tried to balance my vision as I looked into his eyes to confront him. He was a man of something twenty-five to thirty age I guess. He was frowning as he was looking at the floor. He looked toward me to get the answer to his question but his eyes widened in shock after seeing me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

He was so tall and his body so well built, his muscles prominent on his arms and chest. he was wearing a black T-shirt with grey sweatpants. His veins could be seen clearly on his arms, and he was having a beard not too long but to cover up his whole jaw and half of his cheeks.

God his eyes, his eyes were the most captivating ones, with long eyelashes, it held sparkles and emotions and most importantly ocean where every girl could get drowned easily. His Adam's apple bobbed as he gulped nervously. Wait am I checking him out?

I cleared my throat and looked at anywhere other than him.

"Uh-huh!? Who are you? What are you doing here? Do I know you?" He asked me confusingly as he became shocked.

After a pause when I didn't respond to him he said, "Ah!! I'm sorry! I thought I nudged Sarah." He said with an apologetic and confusing look.

"I'm Sarah's friend." I stuttered.

"Oh! I see.. did I hurt you? I'm sorry." I heard him apologize to me again with an apologetic look on his face when he saw me rubbing my forehead.

Of course, it hurts you dumb.

"No, it doesn't. It's okay! I was the one looking at the paintings and was lost in them, I'm sorry too."

"Yes, you're right. You're are the wrong one." I heard him say as he rolled his eyes playfully. I almost gasped at him but controlled myself to say something rude. What a u-turn, how can he be so arrogant.

"Oh really, do you think it's all my fault while you were busy on your phone?" I blurted out not to letting my anger burst up. He tilted his eyes in amusement and astonishment.

"Well, you were also busy watching the so-called paintings." He emphasized the last word and pressed his lips together to control his laugh.