|Chapter# 41|You're My Destiny.

**************************

"I know my destiny is to be with you."

**************************

"Do you believe in the power
Of everlasting love?

We can make it if we stay together

Our love is just enough

Promise me this forever

We'll always stay this way

We can start at the end of the time

And do it all again

Oh, my love

I'm all yours

And there will never be another one

'Cause I'm eternally yours

My heart's a flame

And it's burning in your name

Even though the sands of time

My love will always grow

And I won't let go."

************************

Anaar POV:

*Two Weeks Later*

The moment and the time of your life when you feel so happy and contented, where you don't want the time to end. That's what exactly I'm feeling right now or you can say from a few days. The happiness which I was missing, I got them finally by having the love of my life. At this stage I don't want anything else, I'm happy to be his. The feeling of love which we both were craving, finally we both found the missing puzzle in our lives.

Yes, we both are happy in our lives now, adoring each other, never-ending talks, hugs and kisses. During all this time he was beside me, taking care of me as I was the only one in this world. He would cook for me, braiding my hair daily, he didn't know how to braid hair I practice with him to learn it from the YouTube hair tutorials when he insisted on it. He would daily give me a rose flower with a cute greeting on a mamo paper beside it. He would tell me he loves me whenever he shows up in front of me.

He is like a child who got his favourite toy and is trying never to lose it. The smile which comes on his face whenever he sees me is so cute to handle. He's always been In great moods since the day we patched up.

He teases me a lot, like a lot. His never-ending bickering and his dirty talk bring me cringe as hell but he used to have fun with this as he laugh out loud whenever he teases me with his dirty jokes. But I love it when he gives me a warm hug afterwards.

His family was shocked when they came to know we both are back on terms, and Sarah was jumping with happiness. Aashir did the same by knocking Aurang from his head and bringing him between his arms to tease him.