|Chapter# 35| Blank Dinner Date.

******************

"So let's ignore each other. Pretend that the other person doesn't exist. But deep down, we both know it wasn't supposed to end like this."

******************

Anaar POV:

Standing in front of the mirror to get ready for dinner Aurang asked me to. I don't know whether I should go or not. He forced and begged me to go with him, bringing auntie and Sarah to make me ready, they dragged me to the washroom to get freshened and I was having no stamina to argue with them. I was almost ready, giving final touches to my light makeup and combing my hair to the back. Finally settling my shawl on the back of my both arms and wearing my favourite perfume. I look at the mirror analyzing myself.

^Anaar's Outfit^

^Anaar's Outfit^

The sound of the door caught catch my attention and saw Aurang coming into the room. As soon as he saw me he almost gulped and gawked at my appearance.

I saw him in his black attire three-piece piece suit. No doubt, he was looking damn handsome in that suit. Black is my weakness. I swallowed hard and tried my best not to stare at him for too long.

I faced the mirror again and was applying the nude lipstick. I felt his gaze but ignored it and saw him coming towards me with slow steps.

He stood beside me, hands in his pockets. he was looking at me upside down through the reflection of a mirror. I felt uneasy under his gaze. suddenly he held me from my waist and back hugged me with his arms circling my waist. I flinched a little and tried to free myself but he tightened it. He placed his chin on my shoulder and gazed at me through the mirror.

"You look so beautiful."

"You're so beautiful." He smiled and I felt my heart racing at an unexpected rate. I lowered my gaze unable to say or do anything. I wanted to push him to the side but I couldn't do it.

"How lucky I am to have you, love." 

He moved his head closer to my ears just a few inches away and inhaled.

"You smell so good. I want to stay like this forever."