Chapter#17. "I like You"

***********************

"I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday."

***********************

Anaar POV:

"Come with us to the trip please."  He pleaded.

"Aurang this is your family time. I just....." I was interrupted by him.

"YOU are my family now. So don't make excuses and get ready." My heart started beating faster. I could not believe he said that. What? Am I his family? I looked at the phone screen for few seconds to make me believe that it's real.

First he confessed his feelings for me. I was shocked to hear that. And I felt my heart exploding beneath my chest. With each and every word he sent me shivers. The best feelings which I have never felt. I don't know why did I confess my feelings for him but a part of me believed that he's true to his words. He's words held promise, hope.

"Are you listening?" He wake me up from my la la land.

"Yeah but..?"

"Anaar don't say no please. Sarah is literary crying for you. And I also just want you there. I could at least see you more often there. At first I was not going but when I heard that you are going I immediately said yes. Now don't make us siblings suffer." He pleaded. I laughed at his childish behavior.

"Okay I'll think about it." I said.

"No thinking Anaar. You. Are. Going. And that's final. I'll talk to your Mom." He emphasized on the last words.

"No please don't. I'll talk to her by myself." What if Mama minds him asking for my permission I thought with myself.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah!"

"Okay that's good." He said with a relief.

"Anaar?" He said. It always feel so good when he says my name. It feels as if my name is the world's most beautiful name.

His voice holds so much aggression, confidence, boldness. His voice is so catching. If anybody can fall for him will be because of his broad and wide voice and of course because of his eyes.

I know a person should not see the looks only because the most important thing about human is his personality, his behavior. And if the person has got this two of them well, he's perfect and anyone could easily fall for him or her and just because of that his/her everything seems to be attractive and eyes catching.

I don't know for what I actually like Aurang. I really don't know. He's handsome of course but I didn't like him because of his handsomeness. The first thing that drew his attention towards me was his voice. The first time when we met in his house while a bumped into him and the way he asked my name that was the moment I felt attraction towards him and secondly the most important thing it's really obvious that a boy and a girl always get attracted to each other as opposite poles attract each other. It's the fact though.

"Hmm?"

"Why were you scared to confess your feelings to me?" He asked if he was curious to know.

Why is he asking me that. Why is he making me feel I did a mistake telling him about my feelings. Is he going to tell me it's his game?

I replied after few seconds, "Because if you don't feel the same as I do. What if I'm just a game for you? What if you are pranking me? What if you are playing with my feelings?" I was about to cry.