Chapter#3 "Undeniable Thoughts"

****************

"You've no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes."

****************

Aurang POV:

Damn! Who was she? She was like 'Out of the frying pan into the fire'... I chuckled with myself while thinking of her. Her voice is still echoing in my mind;

"I'm Sarah's friend"

She was young and pretty. With well dressed and fully covered. Sparkling big brown catching eyes. She was different, yes she was different from the other girls in every aspect.

GOD! She was beautiful! she was like fire, yeah just like fire. innocence was obvious on her face. It's not that I'm attracted to her or something, it's because cuteness and innocence are my weakness, and I like girls which are tough to handle or understand. So isn't this attractive?

She could have flirted with me as the girls of her age seek my attention but I don't give them a damn. But instead, I wanted her attention. Wait did I say I wanted her attention? What the hell man.

"Hell! Why do I want her attention? I just met her today for God's sake. I don't know her." I rubbed my face while saying, "She is a friend of Sarah so that means she must be a pure innocent soul like her" my inner voice said.

"Why am I thinking about her..?" I screamed in annoyance. 'Just stop thinking about her'.

"Yeah she is indeed beautiful but there are other more beautiful girls than her." I thought to myself as I sigh in satisfaction.

I started to walk out of my room so that I can divert my mind and headed towards the lounge, where Mom and Sarah were already sitting gossiping about something.

"Hey ladies! Wassup?"

Sarah said, "Can't you see bhaiya? We both are busy talking." She sounded irritated.

She always gets irritated whenever I ask her something because I like to tease her and she always gives me a 'what the hell' look. Sarah is my baby sister, she gets irritated whenever I call her by a funny pet name or something like that, first I like it when she gets annoyed by me and secondly she's still a kid for me to which I'll never get tired to make her happy and teased of course.

"I can also see that silly girl." I slapped her lightly on her head. "But about what?" I asked.

This time Mom spoke; "Nothing special baita! We were just talking about the guests that left now in a while. Remember I told you about my childhood friend whom I met in the mall. So I invited her over today." she said with the pleasing face.

"Oh! I remember," I whisper while looking down to the ground thinking about something.

So, was she the daughter of Mom's friend or she was Sarah's friend? She said she was Sarah's friend. I turned towards Sarah who was busy talking with Mom and tucked her hair strands lightly to annoy her.