4. I'm Absolutely Serious (Ave)

I can not believe my luck. 

   This shy, beautiful boy, whom I have been crushing on for a whole year, is sitting on my bed and laughing his head off. I've never seen him laugh before, only a glimpse of an anxious smile from time to time during breaks between lectures.

   I'm sure he has no idea how cute and sexy he is. The girls from his group of friends surely know it. They absolutely adore him, but he's too sweet to take any advantage of the fact. He's rather overwhelmed by their attention but puts up with it only because he doesn't want to be rude and tries to oblige his best friend Lilly.

   I wonder what he'd do if he knew that I had made this party only because of him. 

   I had no idea how to approach without scaring him away. So, I finally talked to Lilly and asked her to bring him over. She unexpectedly agreed, stating that it's high time for someone to take him out of his shell. I had to promise her, though, that I'd never hurt him in any way. I gladly did. I really meant it. 

   How would anyone want to be mean to this delicate, gorgeous creature?

   I've been watching him for such a long time that I know every single detail of his appearance and behavior. 

   His blond hair always falls over his glasses, and he has to flip his bangs away all the time. Those big, blue eyes are curious but shy. The glasses make him even cuter. But what I gaze at most of the time is his plump, pink, luscious lips. I literally feel the urge to cry, looking at them, but not being able to kiss them. I'm definitely deep into him.

   I am aware that he thinks I am smug and haughty. Everyone does. But I will prove to him that this is not who I really am. It is just my shield against the world, and I'm willing to lower it for him.

   I was very disappointed when it got late and they still hadn't appeared. I thought that he had probably refused to come. 

   It's clear he's not into parties. I've never seen him at one. 

   I was so frustrated that I hid in my bedroom like a child, leaving Mozart outside the door. I was sure that no one would dare overpass him and enter. And what was my surprise when I saw Casey, skipping him over and slipping in. 

   Today, obviously, is my lucky day. I have to make the most of it. I'm determined to win this cutie over and make him mine, whatever it takes.

   We are playing Minecraft. He is more and more relaxed. It is fun. I have played the game before, but it does not stop me from carefully pretending to be ignorant. He has to lean towards me and show me what to do. I felt him tense at the beginning, but now he's giggling and pulling on my hand every time I do something stupid. 

   His hair brushes my face. I barely hold back from touching it. He smells of cocoa and vanilla, sweet and intoxicating. Maybe it is his shampoo. 

   I wonder how he would he react if I act a little braver and try to steal a kiss. 

   I know he's into boys. It's obvious. But I doubt he thinks the same about me. I've never revealed my preferences at the university in any way. Not that I have any problems with that. It's just never happened.

   "Ave, I'm starting to think that you actually know how to play and are very good. Why are you pretending?" Casey chuckles.

   "Well, you got me," I smile. This is the right moment for a little test. I slowly and clearly add, "I just like the way you press into me when you show me."

   Silence. 

   I can hear his breathing quickening. He nervously adjusts his glasses but doesn't back away from me. It's a good sign, I think.

   "Why would you say that?" he quietly mumbles. "Are you teasing me again? You should have in mind that I rarely figure out when people do it." 

   I sense the rising tension in him. If I have managed to read him correctly, it seems he is waiting for a confirmation that this is not a joke. I am not sure whether he hopes for it or rather fears it. 

   After quite a long pause, just before it gets really awkward, Casey finally adds, "I prefer to know exactly what... you... mean." He gulps heavily and whispers, "Please!" 

   His gentle voice, saying the last word, makes my heart jump. Did I hear some longing? Is it possible that he wants me to make a move? 

   Oh my God! I can not believe that this one word, slipping out of his mouth, instantly made me hard. I am trying to tame my imagination and chase away all the explicit pictures of him, begging me for my touch in another kind of situation. 

   I need to brace myself, or I'll mess up everything by being too aggressive. I'm so excited that I have no idea how to do it. 

   I raise my eyes to his face. He's looking at me insistently. His lips are parted. He flicks his tongue over the bottom one. It drives me insane. Shit! It is everything or nothing.

   "I'm absolutely serious," I breathe out and glue my mouth to his. 

   He softly yelps but scoots closer instead of pulling back. This is the moment I totally lose control.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 4.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤

So, after all, Avery had it all planned. 😋

Any ideas? How is this going to go? 

I really want to know your impressions.

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself, and criticize if you feel it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny