29. Hello, Boyfriend (Ave)

I am not simply happy.

   What I feel can not be described in such an ordinary way.

   My heart is racing. My face is hot. I am self-conscious for the first time in my life. I hope I look good. I hope he will like what he sees. I hope it won't be awkward.

   Oh, my God! I am so nervous, sweating as if I have run all the way here.

   Five minutes have passed since I knocked, but no one is answering the door. Why? Even if Casey is not able to do it for some reason, I know that one of the girls is always here.

   I am two hours early. Maybe, they have gone somewhere and will come back at the appointed time.

   I shouldn't have come so early, but it was impossible to wait. The house was weighting on me. The time stood still and a minute seemed longer than an hour.

   I need to see him. I crave to touch his beautiful face. I am desperate to feel him in my arms.

   Love is wonderful, but horrifying at the same time. The constant worry, desire, despair. All these untamed emotions are killing me.

   I just want to be with him.

   The lock finally clicks. The door slowly opens, revealing a frowning, sleepy Summer, measuring me with narrowed eyes.

   "What the fuck are you doing here at ten in the morning?" she drags, yawning widely.

   "I'm sorry, couldn't wait till lunch," I mutter.

   "Well, he's taking a bath," she smirks, waving me to the sofa. "You'll have to wait."

   I enter hesitantly, squeezing in between her and the door frame. I am definitely scared of this girl. Her big, violet eyes are burning a hole in my back, full of judgement.

   "Be sure not to fuck up this time," she warns, still gazing at me, while I flop on the soft cushions and fidget uncomfortably. "You know that you have your share in this shit, don't you?"

   I nod. I know. I have no idea how exactly, though. Somehow, I frightened him. Something I did, shook his balance. But I have no clue what it was.

   "Summer, please," I whisper pleadingly. "Can't you just tell me what happened?"

   She shakes her head but her features soften. I see some kind of compassion on her face.

   "Alright," she huffs. "I still think that you two should sort this out by yourselves, but I bloody like you. I have no idea why, though."

   I hardly dare to breathe, afraid not to make her change her mind with some wrong move.

   "You were hiding, dickhead," she finally blurts.

   "What?" I don't get it.

   "Are you dumb?" Summer rolls her eyes. "You shove under the table to hide from that woman. Who the hell was she?"

   The gears in my head begin to turn.

   "Ebony," I utter, stricken by the realization. "It was my sister."

   "Well, next time when you're with Casey and fucking see some of your relatives, don't throw yourself in disguise," she pointedly says.

   "But she is awful," I exclaim. "I'd avoid her at any circumstances."

   A painful shrink in my stomach accompanies a terrible thought that suddenly emerges in my mind.

   "He thought that I didn't want to be seen with him," I whisper, terrified at the painful way it sounds.

   Summer nods, picking at the hem of her blouse. "He's got some bloody shitty experience with that," she mutters. "You better not do it again."

   Oh, Dear! How could he have thought that I was hiding him? I'd scream that he's mine from the highest mountain to the top of my lungs.

   "I'm an idiot," I gasp.

   "Yes, you surely are," Summer confirms, somehow affectionately, "but you love him and you two should be together."

   "I have to see him," I state, overwhelmed by utter determination and jump up.

   "Where the fuck..., wait, I told you that...," but before she can finish, I'm already at the bathroom door, nocking.

   "Go away, Summer! I'm fine. Just taking my time," the sweetest voice answers in annoyance.

   I knock again.

   "Argh, fine, come in," he says resignedly. "What is it that you can't find this time. The coffee is in the..."

   His blue eyes go wide when I appear at the frame. His plump lips form an 'Oh' and he immediately covers his face with his hands.

   "No, you can't look at me now," he squeaks. "I'm ugly."

   The next second he screams shrilly "Shi-i-it!" and starts rubbing his eyes, getting even more burning foam in them.

   I throw myself towards the sink to flush his face with fresh water but there's no glass to use. I turn on the tap and start splashing him with my handfuls.

   "Aaaa," Casey screams, "It's cold! It's cold!"

   I see a towel, hanging above the tube and reach to grab it.

   The floor is slippery from the spilled foam and water.

   I immediately make an amazing plunge that would make every figure skater envious and splash in the tub on top of Casey.

   I rase my eyes, worried that I could've hurt him, just to be met by a wide grin and two slightly red, but happily sparkling eyes.

   "Hello, boyfriend," he snorts, trying not to burst into laughter.

   "Hello, sugar," I mutter, before pressing my lips to his.

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 29.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

The boys are together again. Did you like their meeting? 🥰

💞💞💞 This is the place of a little warning. Please, approach carefully the next chapters, if you are not a fan of explicit scenes.

You can skip them and still be in line with the plot. There will be a note inthe beginning, as usual.  💞💞💞

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny