43. Kinky Boyfriends (Casey)

This was a long, exhausting day, but it was amazing. Smiley and Maya are the best. The lunch with Ave, Lilly and the team at the company canteen was fun. Everyone is nice and ready to help. I was so overwhelmed by so much information and excitement and so many new faces, though, that I can't wait to sink in the bathtub and relax. Good thing I will work full time only once a week. It will be part-time during the other days so that we can attend lectures as well. Oh, and my salary is huge. Avery claims that it's not a special treatment and the experienced employees earn much more, but even if that's true, I definitely struck it rich. I decided not to argue because a plan immediately formed in my head. He will be so surprised.

   "Are you ready to go, babe?" I'm still smirking when Ave wraps an arm round my waist and presses a kiss on my hair. I lean my back on his chest and sigh contentedly. "You're too tired, bunny," he frowns. "We better go directly home and skip the shopping."

   "Oh, shit! I completely forgot about it," I squeak. "No, we have to do it because I promised Lilly to take her with us."

   "Cute, silly bunny!" Ave chuckles, turning me around to peck my nose. "Why are you always looking for trouble? I would never go shopping with a girl and a dog for the life of me. Don't tell me that the rest of the gang is coming too."

   "Well, I... it's... I mean," I finally give up, after stuttering for a while, and make full confessions. "Summer is coming as well, and also Bobby and Danny."

   "Who the hell are Bobby and Danny?" Ave grumbles.

   "Don't you remember them?" I roll my eyes. "They are the boys from the other night, Lilly's new boyfriend and the bartender who's hitting on Summer. I'm sorry! They were so convinced that it would be a great triple date and also so full of enthusiasm that I just couldn't say no."

   "I knew I shouldn't leave you alone. These girls are as sly as a fox," he grins, taking my hand and pulling me to the elevator. "Fine, then! Let the games begin. Why aren't Emmy and Dahlia coming by the way?"

   "I think they've dragged Bobby's friends to the amusement park," I answer.

   "Poor guys," Ave shakes his head compassionately.

   We stop at the fifth floor and my heart drops in my stomach. Fortunately, it's Lilly. She steps inside with a deep sigh and heavily leans on the wall.

   "Oh, my God! I feel as if I've just finished the New York City Marathon," she groans. "I need a drink, lots of drinks. Can't we skip the groceries and go directly to a bar?"

   "No, we can't," I smirk. "Daddy won't be happy."

   Lilly's eyes widen, but she quickly braces herself and grins at Avery. "Oh, I see. So, now we have the bunny and his daddy."

   "That's right," Ave winks, "and daddy is going to spank the little bunny really good."

   They both start chuckling at my burning face. I pout and turn my back to them, muttering, "Bullies."

   Avery is still trying to kiss me while I'm stubbornly pushing him away when we pop out of the office building. Avery's neighbors, the rock star, Em and his cute, Japanese boyfriend, Sunny are waiting outside. Mozart is sitting quietly between them. The furry tornado rushes towards us, the moment he spots me, his tongue, waving like a flag out of his mouth. Sunny shrieks and stumbles after him, unable to release his hand from the entangled leash. They both end on top of me in a huffing and puffing pile.

   "I'm so sorry!" Sunny squeaks. "He was such a good dog the entire time. I didn't expect him to dart like this."

   "It's ok. Don't worry," I reassure him. "I think it's me. I'm just bad influence." We both start to giggle while Mozart is focused on licking my shoe.

   Our attention is drawn to Em and Ave who are ardently arguing. Ave is trying to shove some money in Em's hand, persuading him to take the bills, while the latter is pushing them away passionately. I look at Sunny questioningly.

   "Mozart ripped open two beanbag chairs, trying to sit on them, and bit off a large chunk of one of Em's guitars," he chuckles. "Oh, and one of my sneakers is nowhere to be found. It's really no problem. We love him. It's a low price for his adorable company. You can leave him with us whenever you want."

   "Your boyfriend is really handsome," I utter, looking at the tall, impressive guy, "and a little intimidating."

   "I know," Sunny smiles. "But he's actually a sweetheart. Yours is very attractive too. Looks quite kinky."

   "He is," I snort, leaning closer to his year. "Can you believe that he was talking to my erection as if I wasn't even there this morning?"

   "I can imagine," he whispers back. "Em made ME talk to his penis the other day."

   "And what did you say?" I ask curiously.

   "Oh, Gosh! I'm not repeating that," Sunny gasps.

   We look at each other and burst into loud giggles.

   "Bunny!"

   "Kitty!"

   The mentioned boyfriends call us simultaneously, making us crack up even louder.

   "Why are these two as red as Easter eggs?" Em raises a brow.

   "Because they were talking about us, of course," Ave knowingly answers. 

___________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone at the end of Chapter 43.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting? ❤❤❤

This was a special chapter for those of you who also read 'Full Exclusive Rights' and miss Em and Sunny like me. I hope you liked it. 😉

Do you think shopping and dinner out with Mozart will be an easy task? 

Share your thoughts, be free to express yourself and criticize, if you think it's necessary. 🥰

Don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny