20. I Love You (Casey)

I refuse to wake up. The stupid phone can keep ringing as long as it likes.

   I'm sprawled face down on Ave's naked body, my cheek on his shoulder and nothing can make me move an inch.

   He's warm, and smooth, and much more comfortable than any mattress.

   My weight doesn't seem to bother him since he's peacefully sleeping on his back with his limbs, outstretched like a star fish.

   The piercing sound doesn't stop and I growl in utter annoyance.

   Who on earth has such an urgent business with Avery on Sunday morning?

   It's not my ring tone, so this should be his phone.

   I hear a displeased snort and feel some stir under me.

   I pretend to be sound asleep because, as I already mentioned, I'm not going anywhere.

   Avery is careful not to wake me while reaching towards the night stand to grab the annoying thing.

   I smirk.

   He picks up and the hell is unleashed upon us.

   "Avery, you obnoxious lowlife!" Lilly screams to the top of her lungs. Other angry voices can be heard around her. All are so loud that, even though they're not on speaker, I hear every word.

   Creeepy! The witches are mad. This is sooo not good!

   "I knew I couldn't trust you! What did you do to him? I've been calling and texting him the whole day yesterday," Lilly keeps yelling. "Where's he? I didn't bring him to your fucking party for you to kidnap him..."

   What??? What does she mean? And how does she know Ave's number at all? And why do I feel like a child who was just caught to steal from the jar of candies?

   "Lilly, calm down! He's here..." Ave's pitiful attempt to say something is immediately blocked and the angry tirade continues.

   "Honestly, I may be twice smaller, but I'll beat the crap out of you!" The harsh threat is accompanied by shouts of approval, erupting on the other side.

   "I didn't...," Ave makes a second attempt but is abruptly interrupted again.

   "Shut up, slicker! We're coming over. You better say a prayer!" With this, Lilly hangs up, leaving Avery speechless and breathing heavily. I can hear his heart racing under my ear.

   I peek from under the blanket. Ave's face is so precious that I bite my lip to stop the welling laughter.

   His cheeks are crimson, eyes wide and lips, parted in utter shock.

   Poor baby! I know how scary these girls can be.

   From what I heard, though, he deserves a little punishment.

   I throw a disapproving glance at him and the shade of red on his face becomes brighter. I didn't even know he can blush.

   Blushing. Naked. Avery. Is. Hot!!!

   Avery, not blushing and fully dressed is hot too!

   Actually, Avery is drop dead hot, regardless his state.

   I suppress with great efforts the urge to throw myself on him and smother him in kisses and only raise a questioning brow.

   "I can explain," he immediately responds.

   I shake my head, "Explain what? That all this is a set-up which you planned together with my deceiving, so called 'best friend'?"

   I try to sound reprehensive and look pouty, although all I want is just suck the life out of his lips.

   "When you put it this way, it doesn't sound very good, I admit," he mutters, fidgeting nervously under me.

   Yeah, I'm still sprawled on his naked body and I'm not ashamed of it.

   I can pout in this position pretty well.

   "But my intentions were good," Ave goes on with a pleading tone. "I've been crushing on you for some time and wanted to ..."

   I prepare my final blow, but it's so difficult no to laugh. Nervous Avery is so sweet.

   "You wanted what? A good fuck..." I try to sound serious but can't and snort the last word, bursting into rapturous laughter.

   Avery's eyes are as big as pancakes and this only makes me laugh harder.

   In seconds, he realizes that I'm not actually angry and was teasing him the whole time and slaps my butt under the blanket.

   "Naughty, little bunny! You almost made me faint," he growls and joins my boisterous giggles.

   "Now, you'll have to pay for all my dead brain cells," Ave groans, squeezing my butt cheeks hard and adjusts me on his groin.

   Wow, he's stone hard. How can anyone be aroused after such a phone call?

   "No, no, no," I shriek, sensing his wicked intentions. "Believe me, you don't want to be caught red handed by my mad, bitchy friends."

   "I don't care. I'll survive it," he says dismissively, gluing his lips to my neck

   Oh, shit! Now I'm hard too.

   There's no way for this to happen right now, though, so I squirm out of his hands, throwing the blanket on the floor in the process.

   "We need to get dressed as fast as possible," I firmly state.

   Avery rolls his eyes and tosses a pleading glance at me, "Just a quickie? ... Please?"

   Oh, really?

   "No!" I cut him. "Get dressed!"

   "I can blow you. You know I'm good," he mutters, making puppy eyes at me.

   "Get dressed!" I repeat, unmoved. 

   I'm actually quite moved, even thrilled by the suggestion but pretend not to be because I know that we need to move fast. No one wants to be caught in the act by a bunch of pissed off girls.

   "Bossy bunny," Ave grins and grabs my waist. "Then I'll tickle you until you say 'yes'."

   He puts his plan into action and I giggle like crazy, fighting him off.

   The door flings open at this moment, loudly crashing into the wall. A furry tornado flies across the room and lands in the middle of the bed.

   I feel a long, rough, wet touch on my butt cheek.

   "Aaaaa, Ave, your dog just licked my ass," I scream.

   "Bad Mozart! Out! No one licks that ass but me," Avery yells through laughter and throws himself on me to cover my naked body with his.

   Mozart tosses us a judging look, obviously convinced that we're out of our minds, and leaves the room, full of dignity and condemnation. 

   We laugh, and laugh, and laugh until our stomachs hurt and we can't anymore. Then we just lie close to each other and smile.

   Ave's green eyes stare into mine in the newly established silence.

   Suddenly, he grabs my hand and says, "I love you!"

______________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone who made it to the end of Chapter 20.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

We have a love confession. 💕💕💕

Did you like it?

And the mad girls are coming... 😀😀😀

What do you think will happen to the two love birds?

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story.

It's the best reward an author can gain.

See you in the next chapter.

Love: Anny